Where to get extra material/notes for CPC national and int

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where to get study notes or extra material to study for cpc national and international certificate. I bought some home study material from cpc-centre.co.uk/rev2/index.php? … &Itemid=28
and think that this is not going to be enough. Thanks,

OCR website…

ocr.org.uk/qualifications/ty … documents/

Harry Monk:
OCR website…

ocr.org.uk/qualifications/ty … documents/

I am familiar with the ocr website, however, they do not have that much material to study. Most of material on their website is either past papers or some paper samples. I thought maybe some one has material from class which they attended when their studied toward exam. thanks,

This is the one you want, if it is the same as the hand out for the classroom based course which i got a loan of.

rhaonline.co.uk/operator-com … udy_-.html

S80RTE:
This is the one you want, if it is the same as the hand out for the classroom based course which i got a loan of.

rhaonline.co.uk/operator-com … udy_-.html

thanks,

eostraining.com/categories.p … ad-Haulage

This new exams 2012… do anyone know if sylabus is covered in Lowe’s Transport Manager’s and Operator’s Handbook 2012? Or is it yet to be implemented in 2013 edition?

Nolan:
This new exams 2012… do anyone know if sylabus is covered in Lowe’s Transport Manager’s and Operator’s Handbook 2012? Or is it yet to be implemented in 2013 edition?

I received this last week and it does often mention about the change in the qualification, ie national and international are now one award.

The syllabus however should be the same as previous years with the exeption of new legislation. Eg. Transport Managers only permitted to operate a maximum of four operating centres and a maximum of 50 vehicles from 4 December 2011 and so forth. (Had flick through haven`t I :smiley: )

Got mine from novadata i think they are called, only about £70.

Last chance to upgrade to international in december or else you have to do the combined new one, so thought i’d do it even if i never give the thieving bleeders over the water a chace to rob me blind.

If youve read the notes that should be enough, aint rocket science…

Alzy:

Nolan:

Eg. Transport Managers only permitted to operate a maximum of four operating centres and a maximum of 50 vehicles from 4 December 2011 and so forth. (Had flick through haven`t I :smiley: )

I must correct myself. On behalf of four operators with a maximum of 50 vehicles if you are “hired in” :wink: