Where to complain

Just had a bloody big jight trunker go through a 40mph zone flat out and splash my white van with a puddle. Now its clean again. Who do i complain to?

Was at the A71 going through polbeth. Every night he does it as we pass. Im getting sick of it.

… you could try complaing to the met weather office . See if they can stop it raining in Scotland [emoji848]

Thankyou kind sir. I will try. What about the fact he was hammering through a 40 off the clock?

I will await all the 52mph guys coming in to moan about that.

Thanks again.

cgscott:
Just had a bloody big jight trunker go through a 40mph zone flat out and splash my white van with a puddle. Now its clean again. Who do i complain to?

Was at the A71 going through polbeth. Every night he does it as we pass. Im getting sick of it.

The minute you said white van man i was not interested. Just dont park there then if you want your van clean in this weather

WheelsofCardiff:

cgscott:

The minute you said white van man i was not interested. Just dont park there then if you want your van clean in this weather

I used to drive big lorrys like you fellow trucker but i handed my keys in to get a white van and make more money. I may go back to the trucks when the salarys get better. Beep beep. Happy trucking.

You ok, hun?

Hugs?

Harry Monk:
You ok, hun?

Hugs?

Im fine sweetheart. Thanks for asking

Well maybe he is in a rush to get to the Five Sisters Zoo so he can Spank the Monkey !! :laughing:

i only see three options for you .

1 get onto the roads department and tell them its their fault for making poxy roads that have puddles on them and if they dont sort out their drainage then they will be hearing from your solicitor.

2 stop eating meat,become a vegetarian tree hugging whale kisser,become penpals with grotty thunderbags and start a campaign to have a bypass constructed away from that location.

3…lie in wait for him to pass again…flag him down and if he is a wimp just tell him he will be getting chibbed if theres one more ■■■■■.
if he is a big lad,then tell him that your on trucknet,and if he splashes you again,then you will make that public knowledge on here ,resulting in all the driving to the speed limit plobbers typing frantically away at their keyboards and posting pish about how he cant be a professional driver and a poorly paid lunatic cowboy…lets see how he behaves after that lot!!!

Wait until Friday then complain to the Prime Minister. I am sure whoever it is will give this matter their full attention.

eric the judge:
Wait until Friday then complain to the Prime Minister. I am sure whoever it is will give this matter their full attention.

Please refer this post to the mods. Sexist comment. Every one knows the Lib dims will get in so the PM will be a she . :smiley:

I passed this…

Story onto my sister and she’s so concerned about our resident wallflower Scotty that, she’s knitting him a nice warm scarf.

Chin up mate!

I dont recall specifying a gender in my post but i will refrain from further comment so as not to upset Ms Swinson.

Mods…mods… delete this thread. I find it offensive…

Oh dear does this mean i am going to banished from this forum■■?

cgscott:
Who do i complain to?

Would suggest complaining to the Romans.

Why…well because apparently they told us to “drive” on the left. Thus if we’d been driving on the right, the truck would be on the other side and not splashing you.

Thus basically its the Italian’s who are responsible for cleaning it.

As for banning Eric the Judge - could do that, but I suspect Rikki might find theres a constitutional block on banning judges from their jobs (in most cases). Maybe…