Where to buy Lights, bars, marker lights, light-ropes, etc

I want to tart my truck up when I get it and have been looking for web sites and prices, but can’t find alot… :frowning:

I’ve found ‘Kelko’ but their site ain’t all that… !!!

Any good links… :wink: Oh… and prices…

I saw some lights at the truckfest that were quite cheap (compared to car stuff) but as for bars and markers, etc… :confused:

And no ‘bitsa-kids’ comments from you oldies… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Chrissie.

Try here-

John :smiley:

Cheers John… :wink:

Luv

MAPLINS SELL DISCO EQUPIMENT

Yea! an if you buy or nick Max Power mag they have some really wicked body kits and spoilers. One on the fifth wheel would be well wicked init! :laughing:

muckles:
Yea! an if you buy or nick Max Power mag they have some really wicked body kits and spoilers. One on the fifth wheel would be well wicked init! :laughing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

hitch:
MAPLINS SELL DISCO EQUPIMENT

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can remember driving up the M6 once and a guy came by with all that stuff on, he aslo had a ‘ROO-BAR’ fitted, whic I complimented him on.

“Nice Roo-Bar Mate, … Get a lot of Kangaroo’s in Luton do you ?”

Pat Hasler:
“Nice Roo-Bar Mate, … Get a lot of Kangaroo’s in Luton do you ?”

You would be surprised Pat, some wallabies escaped from Whipsnade a few years ago and there are reports of one or two of them being spotted in the area now and again and they aren’t that different from kangaroos. :smiley: :smiley:

I know about those, but they are very small :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Try here chrisie

www.lorrybits.com

simon

While I understand your need to put plenty of ‘Bling’ on your truck to make it look not so bland,I personally won’t forkout for anything to put on a truck that’s not mine.

However,if my boss were to put his hand in his pocket,then that’s different.

Ken

And if you buy anything through any of the links above, don’t forget to tell them that you heard of them on TruckNet UK!!! :wink: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

And if you buy anything through any of the links above, don’t forget to tell them that you heard of them on TruckNet UK!!!

Nothing like a shameless plug. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

:wink: :sunglasses:

LOL…

Cheers Guys… and gal… :wink:

I like the sound of the disco ball and the HUGE spoiler on the fifth… :sunglasses: :smiley:

As Simon knows, I’ve been playing with cars for years and have always gone for a ‘street sleeper’ look with no yucky spoilers and tack… I prefer to make them go faster… :sunglasses:
Here’s my baby… (the big one) lookin sweet and inoccent… Just what you’d expect a girl to be driving…

But lurking under the bonnet is a 180bhp turbo lump… :sunglasses:

Expertly fitted my yours truely… :wink:

I don’t wanna make the truck go faster… Especially as I’m payed by the hour… !! So my master plan is to bolt as much as I can to it, and slow it down… :wink:

Luv

Chrissie - you could try Truckking at Letchworth. They do mail order and have a website where you can order online. Quite reasonable prices as well
Regards
Trev
PS. If you look in Truck & Driver mag, you`ll find some ads in there

Trev - have you got a link for Trucking at Letchworth? Can’t find it myself?

Ragtop / Chrissie have you found any good stuff out there - just got an FL10 that I would like to bling up a bit! :sunglasses: :laughing:

Thanks in advance,

Cookee

Cookee:
Trev - have you got a link for Trucking at Letchworth? Can’t find it myself?

Ragtop / Chrissie have you found any good stuff out there - just got an FL10 that I would like to bling up a bit! :sunglasses: :laughing:

Thanks in advance,

Cookee

here`s the link for it cookee :laughing:
http://www.truck-king.co.uk/index2.html

Thanks for saving me some work Daz :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

Thanks for the swift reply Daz! Downloading the catalogue now …