Where’s Harry monk

Anyone know if Harry monks ok?havent seen any posts from him since the start of the lockdown,has he been sunk by the Bismarck

well i hope he’s up and down the cut away from all this madness :slight_smile: . give us a wave H just so we know all is well… :wink:

Thats weird, thinking the same thing, put a search in and up pops this post.

Normally he goes cruising in the summer. He was kind enough to give me advice and help when I bought my boat, top man.

Just texted him, he is fine.

albion:
Just texted him, he is fine.

Yay…

jolly good, up anchor and all that… :slight_smile:

Maybe he has assumed a persona and is using multiple logins…

His absence is noticeable… :open_mouth:

Hello all, thank you for your concern, I’m fine but I haven’t driven a truck since February so although I still visit TruckNet most days I really haven’t had much to say. I’ll probably be back at work sometime this month or next so this may or may not change, although to be honest I have lost all interest in the job now and am just counting down the days until my state pension kicks in. :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Hello all, thank you for your concern, I’m fine but I haven’t driven a truck since February so although I still visit TruckNet most days I really haven’t had much to say. I’ll probably be back at work sometime this month or next so this may or may not change, although to be honest I have lost all interest in the job now and am just counting down the days until my state pension kicks in. :smiley:

Way to go Harry , retirement is the best job you’ll ever have , I hope it isn’t too far in the future .

glad all is ok H, while you are lurking a question about your picture/ avatar, i remember watching a y/t vid of a wide load going through a town somewhere and there was a tramp on a bench as it passed by is that where you got it from…■■

p.s because your not driving the bloody things anymore doesnt mean that your input is not welcome and valued… :wink:

rigsby:

Harry Monk:

Way to go Harry , retirement is the best job you’ll ever have , I hope it isn’t too far in the future .

Five years now.

I used to love the job, I lived for it in the days when I used to get a phone call asking me if I wanted to go to Bucharest or Istanbul or Kiev, but somehow I don’t get quite so animated about being asked if I want to go to Tesco at Thurrock again tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to hear your not dead Harry.

Keep on rocking it mate.

Harry Monk:
Five years now.

New Year’s Eve 2024 for me. :wink:
Should/would have been 2023.That’s a year’s worth of pension they’ve ripped us off for and others more than that. :imp:

Good to hear you’re still on the right side of the turf Harry.
All this boating though, you should change your avatar and put Tim Spall on the bench beside you. You could be brothers in cider.