Where’s Andrew

Suedehead:

AndrewG:

Franglais:
I think I’m with DieselDog on this. Whether or not Andrew is genuine, he put up some interesting posts.

From the off, claiming Malaga to Paris every week on overloaded old trailers, was… eye opening. Then he said he routed via Huesca, and national roads. Then tip and load UK, but still home every weekend?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Never thought there was doubt from you Franglais of all people… :slight_smile: Its all as genuine as it could ever be mate.
Btw- Malaga to Calais return and home every weekend is very much possible…even dipping into the UK. Theres no p1ssing about though, FTTM all the way (700+ allows on the limiter on the gradients fully freighted which my FH13 500 very obviously couldnt do even
remapped to 570) Even monster power though cant beat the clock ill be the first to admit…heres the answer…(ill just put the tin hat on and make sure its tightly strapped)…here goes…we both take each others card each trip… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: even more :open_mouth::wink:

Bell end.

Don’t think he’s the B-End Suede.
I think if you read it again you’ll find he’s being a little bit sarcastic. Hence the :open_mouth: emoji and the :wink: at the end

Also, when was the last time Andrew strapped anything?! Certainly won’t strap a tin hat! :laughing:

I’ve always got on fine with Andrew (in a forum context) and at least he does kinda add content to the forum and can string a sentence together unlike many.
I’d rather read his posts than one or two on here who add jack ■■■■ to the forum other than and one or two word answers… mostly criticising other’s posts but add absolutely nothing of any interest or have any opinions themselves…you know who you are. :smiley:
I’ve had no real reason to believe he’s anything other than genuine, and if I’m honest I aint really fussed about it.
What I have said to him in the past is to put up a pic of his truck pulling tilts with the reg/co. name blacked out just to shut everybody up for good, and I can’t really see any good reason for not doing it…but there you go. :neutral_face:

pierrot 14:

Suedehead:

AndrewG:

Franglais:
I think I’m with DieselDog on this. Whether or not Andrew is genuine, he put up some interesting posts.

From the off, claiming Malaga to Paris every week on overloaded old trailers, was… eye opening. Then he said he routed via Huesca, and national roads. Then tip and load UK, but still home every weekend?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Never thought there was doubt from you Franglais of all people… :slight_smile: Its all as genuine as it could ever be mate.
Btw- Malaga to Calais return and home every weekend is very much possible…even dipping into the UK. Theres no p1ssing about though, FTTM all the way (700+ allows on the limiter on the gradients fully freighted which my FH13 500 very obviously couldnt do even
remapped to 570) Even monster power though cant beat the clock ill be the first to admit…heres the answer…(ill just put the tin hat on and make sure its tightly strapped)…here goes…we both take each others card each trip… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: even more :open_mouth::wink:

Bell end.

Don’t think he’s the B-End Suede.
I think if you read it again you’ll find he’s being a little bit sarcastic. Hence the :open_mouth: emoji and the :wink: at the end

Read it again and I still think he is a bell end. Ho hum.

Careful mate, or you’ll have one of his eighteen children after you! :laughing: