Where’s Andrew

Pmsl, nice rendition of the sock puppet.

I dare to say Andrew and Karla are not even the only aliases he has used, there was a thread on here that sang to a similar tune - “a lass from Moscow” looking for old tarps to use as material for custom handbags. Made no sense, but sounded awfully similar to Desmond from Norwich.

The Loch Ness Monster…

Bigfoot.

Were the moon landings real?

Why are Mars bars smaller?

Is Andrew real?

Are Milodon and Andrew the same person?

(tune in next week folks to Trucknet’s adventures of… yadder yadder yadder)

All great mysteries of our time. The longer this continues without Andrew defending his position, the more inclined I am to believe Milodon’s version of the story. I wasn’t aware that Andrews avatar is a stock photo. Why not post a picture of the vehicle with the plates and any markings obscured? Malaga to Calais is do-able on a weekly basis so I have no problems with that side of the story.

At the moment, the silence is deafening.

yourhavingalarf:
The Loch Ness Monster…

Bigfoot.

Were the moon landings real?

Why are Mars bars smaller?

Is Andrew real?

Are Milodon and Andrew the same person?

(tune in next week folks to Trucknet’s adventures of… yadder yadder yadder)

All great mysteries of our time. The longer this continues without Andrew defending his position, the more inclined I am to believe Milodon’s version of the story. I wasn’t aware that Andrews avatar is a stock photo. Why not post a picture of the vehicle with the plates and any markings obscured? Malaga to Calais is do-able on a weeky basis so I have no problems with that side of the story.

At the moment, the silence is deafening.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZ2mAlcJqp8

He could have just thought ‘to hell with this’ and stopped posting.He did always say where the truck was going to be days in advance. It would not have taken much for someone to have been in the area and to have had a look at where the truck was parked if they were that interested…provided they were in the UK or near the location stated.
Guess I’m a tad old fashioned by giving him the benefit of the doubt, and maybe a touch gullible if it wasnt true. the last posts by Andrew were a bit out of step with previous musings.
I didnt know about the avatar coming from a game, or that that particular truck was/is not available although I’m sure you can spec what you want these days.
But, as for being who you want on an internet truck forum, well I guess thats true to some extent, who knows for sure who anyone really is these days, only the mod team can look at posting locations ect, like tramp/fridge engineer’s posting mishaps.

I guess just another paragraph in the ever changing book that is trucknet.

I’m genuinely shocked that so many seem to be consumed with whether someone on the internet is real or not :open_mouth:

Either way does it really, like I mean really really, matter?

Personally I’m not fussed. I read, if I don’t like it have nothing to say or think it’s a load of codswallop I’ll just ignore it. I find it funny there’s people trying to ‘out’ people :laughing:

toonsy:
I’m genuinely shocked that so many seem to be consumed with whether someone on the internet is real or not :open_mouth:

Either way does it really, like I mean really really, matter?

Personally I’m not fussed. I read, if I don’t like it have nothing to say or think it’s a load of codswallop I’ll just ignore it. I find it funny there’s people trying to ‘out’ people :laughing:

Said it before, but I find the whole thing really funny! :laughing:

I think people get the arse because they don’t like others thinking they’re mug enough to buy fairy stories.

They want to be found out…eventually.
That’s why they leave clues.
It’s just a game they play.
Andrew had a good run,and sucked a few in.
Then again,a few were too smart,and didn’t fall for it.

commonrail:

So the £30k I invested in his business is safe then?

Wildy:

commonrail:

So the £30k I invested in his business is safe then?

Hey, we´re 50/50 Partners :slight_smile:

Oh my goodness we’re back to this again.

Christ who cares if he is real or not, why people get their knickers in such a twist is beyond me.

We must all be non truckers then posting with aliases making it all up.

It’s all entertainment.
Give you some reading, a laugh and makes time go quicker.
Is it important, does it affect you?
We all can dream, and it’s more fun to read than most of the other stuff

Some drivers are very good story tellers.
Before the internet, you got them on the cb, and on a long dragging journey in the night from Munich to Rotterdam, this guy talked all the way.
It kept at least 10 of us awake and put a grin on our face, his imagination was bottomless.

True or not, I am not bothered, I believe what I want to believe, not more nothing less.

caledoniandream:
It’s all entertainment.
Give you some reading, a laugh and makes time go quicker.
Is it important, does it affect you?
We all can dream, and it’s more fun to read than most of the other stuff

Some drivers are very good story tellers.
Before the internet, you got them on the cb, and on a long dragging journey in the night from Munich to Rotterdam, this guy talked all the way.
It kept at least 10 of us awake and put a grin on our face, his imagination was bottomless.

True or not, I am not bothered, I believe what I want to believe, not more nothing less.

Yeah but some people are funny, whether or not they mean to be is another matter. Dozy’s expolits are a lot more believable than Andrew’s, for instance, and they’re things that happen to people every day (mostly!).

There’s a fine line between being a storyteller and a bloater…

Wheres Andrew eh?
Im still very much here! Had a set bck with the treatment from the eye clinic after leaving hospital and to be honest couldnt be bothered with very much at all let alone posting on any forums, sitting at home doing very little for weeks on end does very little for sanity especially when youre partly blind!
Love me or hate me/ believe/ disbelieve im not bothered, i take very little to heart :stuck_out_tongue:
Things have improved though, 80% vision back but not good enough to have my licence reinstated.
I await more flak but im big enough and strong enough to take it… :grimacing:

Good to see you back AG, no pun intended.

Hope the steady mend continues.

Franglais:
I think I’m with DieselDog on this. Whether or not Andrew is genuine, he put up some interesting posts.

From the off, claiming Malaga to Paris every week on overloaded old trailers, was… eye opening. Then he said he routed via Huesca, and national roads. Then tip and load UK, but still home every weekend?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Never thought there was doubt from you Franglais of all people… :slight_smile: Its all as genuine as it could ever be mate.
Btw- Malaga to Calais return and home every weekend is very much possible…even dipping into the UK. Theres no p1ssing about though, FTTM all the way (700+ allows on the limiter on the gradients fully freighted which my FH13 500 very obviously couldnt do even remapped to 570) Even monster power though cant beat the clock ill be the first to admit…heres the answer…(ill just put the tin hat on and make sure its tightly strapped)…here goes…we both take each others card each trip… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: even more :open_mouth::wink:

Juddian:
Good to see you back AG, no pun intended.

Hope the steady mend continues.

Thanks Juddian. Hopefully i can ‘‘look’’ forward to better times… :wink:

AndrewG:
sitting at home doing very little for weeks on end does very little for sanity

Been a long time coming that one though :laughing:

How’s the weather in Norwich, err I mean Javea, cough Nerja was it?

AndrewG:

Franglais:
I think I’m with DieselDog on this. Whether or not Andrew is genuine, he put up some interesting posts.

From the off, claiming Malaga to Paris every week on overloaded old trailers, was… eye opening. Then he said he routed via Huesca, and national roads. Then tip and load UK, but still home every weekend?

Never thought there was doubt from you Franglais of all people… :slight_smile: Its all as genuine as it could ever be mate.
Btw- Malaga to Calais return and home every weekend is very much possible…even dipping into the UK. Theres no p1ssing about though, FTTM all the way (700+ allows on the limiter on the gradients fully freighted which my FH13 500 very obviously couldnt do even remapped to 570) Even monster power though cant beat the clock ill be the first to admit…heres the answer…(ill just put the tin hat on and make sure its tightly strapped)…here goes…we both take each others card each trip… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: even more :open_mouth::wink:

That’s a good reason not to post a picture of your lorry .

AndrewG:

Franglais:

Btw- Malaga to Calais return and home every weekend is very much possible…even dipping into the UK. Theres no p1ssing about though, FTTM all the way (700+ allows on the limiter on the gradients fully freighted which my FH13 500 very obviously couldnt do even
remapped to 570) Even monster power though cant beat the clock ill be the first to admit…heres the answer…(ill just put the tin hat on and make sure its tightly strapped)…here goes…we both take each others card each trip… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: even more :open_mouth::wink:

Bell end.

Class,now they’re the ‘tacho twins’,or split personality,wonder if ‘he’ changes attire when swapping cards,Danny la rue style :grimacing: