Where is this then? (Solved by Wolfie)

as the title says really :smiley:

Kegworth ?

i can see where you are coming from, but no

anyone else?

Ware

sorry, nope

That looks awfully familiar, are we in West Yorks?

Lonewolf Yorks:

does this mean i have the great ‘Wolfie’ stumped? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coming down from the airport towards Bradford ? cant remember the road number though :unamused:

toowise:
Coming down from the airport towards Bradford ? cant remember the road number though :unamused:

would that be the same Bradford that is in West Yorks?

shuttlespanker:

Lonewolf Yorks:

does this mean i have the great ‘Wolfie’ stumped? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ermmmmm…

no :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

to be fair you didnt say wolfie was wrong :smiley:

wild stab in dark…Todmorden ?

well, i can confirm that it is definitely NOT west yorks :smiley:

and not Todmorden either :smiley:

oh come on, i didn’t think it was that hard, even to get the great ‘Wolfie’ stumped :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do you want any clues?

Naaa, its Derbyshire

i thought it was the 628 woodhead road westbound coming into civilisastion just past the layby on the left, cant remember exactly what the village is called, Tintwhistle, Hollingworth?. I know im wrong thou, as i havent been on that road for at least 2 years and i have got a crap memory! so why am i writing this :question: :question: no idea :neutral_face:

kindle530:
i thought it was the 628 woodhead road westbound coming into civilisastion just past the layby on the left, cant remember exactly what the village is called, Tintwhistle, Hollingworth?. I know im wrong thou, as i havent been on that road for at least 2 years and i have got a crap memory! so why am i writing this :question: :question: no idea :neutral_face:

correct :smiley:

you are wrong :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lonewolf Yorks:
Naaa, its Derbyshire

correct with Derbyshire, but where? :grimacing:

shuttlespanker:

kindle530:

correct :smiley:

you are wrong :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so im right! :smiley: i AM wrong :smiley:

not a million miles out thou.

Am I allowed to have a go at this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

EDIT :blush: :blush: :blush: It’s not Holmbridge :imp:

Shall I let him keep thinking hes got me stumped?? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: