Where is this sign?

Valverde C101 i think?

Its the N113 north of Valverde.

HERE

this might look easy but i’d like to know the two towns on either side of this sign please, well used route by some brits

or the road number, but i don’t need to know the region :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just passed burgos

It’ll be Logrono and somewhere lol.

sorry wrong so far not the burgos road that goes from basque to castilla la mancha, logrono closer but not well used bt the brits

N111 Soria

K.Adams:
N111 Soria

very close now right area. road number or closest town with very good truckstop will do!!

Victors?

It aint that its 9years since i been to spain

now you’re getting colder you were very close with the soria guess but victors isn’t in la rioja and is definitely not a decent truckstop :open_mouth:

Is the truckstop before the n2?

yes it is before the N2 by about 120 km though!! think of the route from pamplona to medinaceli and there is a very small section of La Rioja about 10km max!

C101?

Is the truckstop just before a crossroada or t juntion where you do a right?

now you’re on the right route.
when leaving the AP15 to cut down to the A2 you go through a very small section of La Rioja and this sign is between 2 very good truckstops, i’ll leave you to guess either of those because you are very persistent :smiley:

N113 Corella

K.Adams:
N113 Corella

no thats the route towards teruel, you are very persistent so until you give up i’ll keep you guessing.
a clue though, continental express use this route