where is this motorway?

anyone know where this new stretch of motorway is? or which town and old road it bypasses?

Hmm educated guess here. Is it the AP7 somewhere in the Mazarron area?

not a bad guess, you are in the right country but its not a peaje

no more guesses then?

Vitoria??

Sir +:
Vitoria??

no sorry john, further south

it bypasses a well known restaurant is a good clue

it that new motorway that by passes cambrills. and the restaurant is the grand buffet. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

browncow2:
it that new motorway that by passes cambrills. and the restaurant is the grand buffet. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

absolutely spot on dafydd its the new A7 instead of the N340 that goes from salou to hospitalet no need to use the AP7 and i was just going past the cambrils exit

Dammit I knew it looked familiar.

I regularly did Barca to Valencia at one time and we never used what motorway there was being as the gaffer was a skinflint lol. We stopped at Torreblanca as I recall.

And I haven’t set foot in Spain for pushing 15 years now, I’d love to go back :cry:

All the new roads lol I wouldn’t recognise some of it, whats an AP then as opposed to an A?

Lonewolf Yorks:
Dammit I knew it looked familiar.

I regularly did Barca to Valencia at one time and we never used what motorway there was being as the gaffer was a skinflint lol. We stopped at Torreblanca as I recall.

And I haven’t set foot in Spain for pushing 15 years now, I’d love to go back :cry:

All the new roads lol I wouldn’t recognise some of it, whats an AP then as opposed to an A?

i regularly stop in torreblanca in restaurant piero as its the only one with nightwatchman in the parking.
if you haven’t been down for that long then things have changed a lot, the new A7 runs from tarragona to hospitalet bypassing cambrils and miami beach
AP is autopista PAY :imp:
A is autovia FREE :smiley:

Lonewolf Yorks:
whats an AP then as opposed to an A?

I’d go with Autopista Peaje.

Yeah I did the coast road to Valencia many times. Its funny how you forget things, I hadn’t remembered the name Cambrils in years yet the second I saw it I remembered the place.

I think me and my motorcycle will have to make a special trip one day.