Where is the best place to buy touch up paint?

Dopey forklift driver has scratched one of my side skirts on the unit whilst he was using his tilt right up against the trailer despite me warning him twice about watching the truck!!!
Slightly ■■■■■■ off… I’ve only had it a week!!! :slight_smile:

Scania in a royal blue colour, will scania have the code at a dealership?

FarnboroughBoy11:

yes buy off dealer though its not cheap

Paint shop suppliers will be able to match up your paint even without a code and most can make up an aerosol should you wish. Even Halfords can make paint/aerosols to match if you can take something with you to get the match.

That’s it, blame the poor old forkie. Come clean and admit you did it yourself.

Get a signed confession of the idiot on the forklift and send the bill to the company he works for, they will pay it :wink:

One of my drivers phoned me to tell me the flt driver had smashed a tail lamp unit on the truck, got a signed letter, sent his company an invoice for the parts and labour, they paid up no probs :slight_smile:

legin66:

FarnboroughBoy11:

yes buy off dealer though its not cheap

nothing is from a scania dealer.

rainbow paints in ferndown are pretty good :slight_smile:

shuttlespanker:
Get a signed confession of the idiot on the forklift and send the bill to the company he works for, they will pay it :wink:

One of my drivers phoned me to tell me the flt driver had smashed a tail lamp unit on the truck, got a signed letter, sent his company an invoice for the parts and labour, they paid up no probs :slight_smile:

I should of done that to be honest.
I found a paint shop in feltham today and they are going to match some up for me.
Cheers fellas.

i told you to look after that motor young man!

kindle530:
i told you to look after that motor young man!

Kindle my heart sank mate. I am not the most popular person at work among the other drivers now as I am now seen as some sort of “golden boy” because they have given me general haulage with the V8, not that I care (I go to work to earn money not make friends) but when stuff like this happens just gives them ammo, like I said I’m well ■■■■■■ off :frowning: