Where is Rob K these days

What happened to Rob, I know he had his differences with the Forum’s guvnor, but he must have served his sentence :smiley: by now.
I know he had a few enemies on here, and I aint sure why, but some of the criticisms were a bit unfair. At least he didn’t ■■■■ about on here, and was straight to the point, if he thought somebody was a ■■■■ he called them a ■■■■, simple, and his posts were a change from the “How many hours can I etc etc” or “Is the wtd …yawn yawn”
I don’t know Rob personally but he came across as the not suffering fools type, a bit like myself, and I miss his classic put downs on here :smiley:

Before the smartarses start,… I aint him using another ID, I don’t love him or am in any kind of relationship with him :smiley: or any other wise ■■■ cracks you can think of :unamused: :laughing:

I think he just decided to stop posting, I don’t think he had driven a truck for some time so presumably he has other interests and populates forums more in line with his current interests. I don’t think he had “enemies” on here, although he used to get very upset when he was challenged to provide evidence to back up some of his wilder claims.

I mostly remember RobK as being the fiercest critic of Satnavs over the course of many years… until the day he actually used one. :stuck_out_tongue:

WGAF?

And Tipper Tom (unless he’s changed his name and I haven’t twigged)
Farnborough Boy must be due back soon. Wasn’t he going for a year?

Harry Monk:
I mostly remember RobK as being the fiercest critic of Satnavs

And Owner Drivers , Mars Bar Anyone? :wink:

Orys,and wakeytrucker have gone gone awol aswell,they were good for a laugh :laughing:

bigvern1:
WGAF?

Errr… me I suppose seeing as I asked :neutral_face:

Personally I think the content of the forum has gone downhill rapidly and really there’s nothing the mods can do about it

As has already been said, there are some really dumb questions asked on here which, quite frankly, if you dont know tge answer to you shouldn’t be a professional driver.

Now, this isn’t something that can be stopped as they haven’t actually broken any forum rules. However, a lot of it is just some saddo who likes to hide behind a computer and get a reaction out of people on here. How many members do we have that have made fewer than say 10 posts? They come on, cause an argument and then never come back. I bet theres loads.

I know the genuine posters on here who always help and offer advice. Spanky, Repton, Harry, Chaversdad just to name a few. These are genuine guys who post genuine questions and answers and we need more of the same

Matt

I was only reading a old thread the other day where he was arguing with a owner driver from Northern Ireland who was running a foden tipper .

also dar1976 seems to have left us

Dan Punchard:
I was only reading a old thread the other day where he was arguing with a owner driver from Northern Ireland who was running a foden tipper .

Yeah that sounds like robk. he would argue with the wall, typical internet hardman.

jay0:

Dan Punchard:

Yeah that sounds like robk. he would argue with the wall, typical internet hardman.

He was a keyboard gangster.I know a few who worked with him at Bedfords Transport and they say he is nowt like the knob in which he acted like on here.

There are a lot of people that used to post a lot that dont now too many to mention & would forget some

Alot give good advice help etc

Rob would have helped if you asked for it he didnt suffer fools bit like I dont

IDGAFE!!!

I’m still here although I haven’t been on for a while due to personal problems.

Ken.

Quinny:
I’m still here although I haven’t been on for a while due to personal problems.

Ken.

Hope it sorted soon

Not on as much as used to be but that is due to work

But as said there are a lot of people that dont come on now some have only come on asked a few questions got what they wanted then disappeared

It has to be said that there is a member currently posting on here who has the exact same posting style as RobK and a near-identical thesis. :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
It has to be said that there is a member currently posting on here who has the exact same posting style as RobK and a near-identical thesis. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol… Wondering how long a post like this would take.

Harry Monk:

Whos this

Come on Harry name me i mean him/her ha ha