Where is my Kenworth?

Hi guys, I wonder if you can help me find out where my Kenworth is now. It was the one I did the LDD to Italy with the late Phil Llewellyn. The Reg No. is DHW 665W. It would be great to see it (or maybe even Buy it) again so if you can help please let me know. Thanks very much, Gerry Holmes.

gerryoke:
Hi guys, I wonder if you can help me find out where my Kenworth is now. It was the one I did the LDD to Italy with the late Phil Llewellyn. The Reg No. is DHW 665W. It would be great to see it (or maybe even Buy it) again so if you can help please let me know. Thanks very much, Gerry Holmes.

hi gerry,
you even did a headstand in front of it. :laughing: that was one of my favourite ever ldd stories (in two parts)i read it again on the weekend,the last time i saw you’r kw and it was a while ago it was still white with tall ship murals and the name,floods plant hire.
regards andrew

From Tax online

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for DHW 665W are:

Date of Liability 01 06 1999
Date of First Registration 24 10 1980
Year of Manufacture 1980
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 0CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Heavy Oil
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE

I am guessing it must still be around “somewhere”

gerryoke:
the late Phil Llewellyn.

I did one of the first trips with Phil, way back in the '70’s, and a good friend also did one with him in the '80’s.
Sorry to say, i didn’t know he’d passed away, Do you know how long ago ?. Really nice bloke, easy to get on with, very diplomatic, and a pleasure to have with you, as you already know. :cry:

Hi Gerry, have a look at my ‘Kenworths in the UK’ site(i don’t know how to link) your KW has been mentioned and shown many times.
Regards Gavin

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=41082&start=0