Where is Dozy

So anyone know what going on with dozy, it was all to go about face this week but not heard anything. not so dozy after all me thinks,

dozy doesn’t know what’s going on with dozy,so how the hell do you expect anyone else to know, but as you have nothing else to think about and it is obviously worrying you then just maybe senile dementia is taking its toll on both of you.
I hope you both get well soon but with dementia everyone gets worse
take care

He’s on the M6 picking up bananas :grimacing:

All the moderators are on holiday and his posts are waiting on pre mod :laughing:

green456:
dozy doesn’t know what’s going on with dozy,so how the hell do you expect anyone else to know, but as you have nothing else to think about and it is obviously worrying you then just maybe senile dementia is taking its toll on both of you.
I hope you both get well soon but with dementia everyone gets worse
take care

I have plenty to think about but fools like you I don’t think about and trust me you are not on your own here there are a lot like yourself here who don’t have a brain. It was a question fool. simple a question. So no one knows dozy, that’s fine but for a ■■■■■■■ like this to go on about dementia, what a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ and a prick

On his seventh lap of the M25 probably …wondering why he hasn’t got to the end .

3 wheeler:
On his seventh lap of the M25 probably …wondering why he hasn’t got to the end .

dementia

Now that’s someone who has something like demise brain.would not know his ■■■ from his face

The-Snowman:
All the moderators are on holiday and his posts are waiting on pre mod :laughing:

No posts waiting from him. As soon as there is one I’ll be right on it to approve it so it can be seen in 6 - 10 hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

billybigrig:
He’s on the M6 picking up bananas :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nightline:
there are a lot like yourself here who don’t have a brain. It was a question fool.

To quote the (in my mind) immortal Rob K- ‘ironic post is ironic’

switchlogic:

nightline:
there are a lot like yourself here who don’t have a brain. It was a question fool.

Don’t make a quote unless you can back it up , fool in a box, life in a box good luck with with that Boy

switchlogic:

nightline:

What the ■■■■ is this ■■■■■■■ even talking about

switchlogic:

nightline:

rob K, where did he ever go? i miss him telling every young driver (me at the time) they worked for buttons… :laughing:

maga:

switchlogic:

nightline:

rob K, where did he ever go? i miss him telling every young driver (me at the time) they worked for buttons… [emoji38]

He got upset one day and stormed off and hasn’t been back since (not with that username anyway)
Same as Big Jessie (oops - Jace) and many others.

Rob K had a way with words, that did not suit everyone’s taste, I remember the mud throwing between Switch and K, it was like politicians fighting for a vote.
Get the popcorn out.

Looks like there’s somebody else on here on a charm offensive, but he aint in the same league as Lorn Trakta :laughing:

As for dozy…Last seen in Yorkshire area carrying a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates, scouring the agencies looking for Conor. :laughing:

nightline:

switchlogic:

nightline:

Don’t make a quote unless you can back it up , fool in a box, life in a box good luck with with that Boy

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You are a funny one aren’t you. Boy. :smiley:

robroy:
As for dozy…Last seen in Yorkshire area carrying a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates, scouring the agencies looking for Conor. :laughing:

Pahahahaha!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

B…

Obviously I cannot substantiate the rumour, but I was under the impression he was paddling a gondola down the Humber, whilst Conor was taking in the scenery whilst trying to find them both agency jobs as Longshore men.

Just one more Cornetto… do they still make them anymore… :open_mouth:

robroy:
As for dozy…Last seen in Yorkshire area carrying a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates, scouring the agencies looking for Conor. [emoji38]

FFS just spat my tea out.

The only problem is that it’s been windy this week and we all know Conor doesn’t venture out in the wind.