Where had I just tipped?

Where had I just spent 2.5hrs of my life waiting to get 12plts unloaded?

Insert RDC name of your choice lol :smiley:

It is a DC of some kind, but not a supermarket one.:grimacing:

United wholesale. Queenslie industrial estate

happysack:
United wholesale. Queenslie industrial estate

Nope. Not a food related DC.
Right city though.

Ok, here’s a clue. A national company. They have their own fleet of trucks and vans. (Probably about 80% vans though) They were blue until a few years ago when they changed their colours to red.

damoq:
Ok, here’s a clue. A national company. They have their own fleet of trucks and vans. (Probably about 80% vans though) They were blue until a few years ago when they changed their colours to red.

that’s gonna prob be an AAH site then in Glasgow then

nick2008:

damoq:

that’s gonna prob be an AAH site then

Correct nick2008. It’s AAH in Polmadie. This place is worse than all the supermarket RDCs put together.:cry:

damoq:

nick2008:

damoq:

that’s gonna prob be an AAH site then

Correct nick2008. It’s AAH in Polmadie. This place is worse than all the supermarket RDCs put together.:cry:

it was the blue to red and vans that gave me the company link then happy-sacks location is on AAH’s list of sites … :wink: