Where do you shop ? Poll

We are a Morrisons family and have been for about 3 yrs now. Sorry if i’ve missed any out.

Salisbury’s purely because my Mrs works for them and gets a discount card

Aldi for me.

I get a few things out of aldi (its just round the corner) but you get a bigger/ better selection of totty at asda :smiley:

Asda

Harrods :slight_smile:

Morrisons because its one of the nearest to us, also has an excellent cafe.

Small local independent shops. If I absolutely have to I use Sainsbury’s (because there’s one in the town centre), but I don’t go to the supermarket more than about once a month.

Food bank, Tosco or Asda cant compete with their prices :wink:

I used my cousin’s butchers for meat. The local grocer for fruit and veg and that. Eggs from the farm down the road, household stuff comes from local hardware shop. I do admit to using Tesco for some stuff.

Morrison’s cafe in Yeovil is brilliant I go in every Sunday after Rugby. Can’t shop there though as they have next to bugger all and I ca never mind anything.

Waitrose has a new supermarket at Deptford, great for saving money in !! last evening I went in for one or two Fray Bentos tinned meat pies and tinned potatoes, … they had neither but loads of crap for Xmas I’d never heard off :frowning:

Fortnum and mason

morrisons at the min but when the aldi and iceland open up at the end of the street in a months time then i will be swapping too them

Tesco. (yes, I know) but at least I know where stuff is (reasonably).

Morrisons where the f"^k do you click on to vote.

Digraph, FP&S, RVC

occasionally, if i must, Ford & Slater :imp:

Can’t vote for more than one! Sometimes Tesco or Morrisons, sometimes Aldi or very occasionally Lidl. Farm Foods for frozen stuff to fill the freezers. Would use Asda but they want me to pay £2 to park - I know I get it back, but if you just need to pop in it’s a pain in the arris. Tesco is the only one open 24 hours which is useful if you work nights.

Anywhere except Morrisons. Used to work for them. Would never buy anything from them unless I knew 100% that they were making a loss on it.

Haha make me laugh people won’t buy from their shops because of deliveries etc :stuck_out_tongue: they should do questionnaires in store to see what occupation shops there the least and why lol

Petrol stations