Where do the years go

Having a clear out in attic , she’s 31 now , a staff nurse
This was my girl when little in her element , I was frozen but she wasn’t comming in , looks like she’s took her gloves off , I miss those days , spending hours playing outside with her , feeding the ducks , 1 st day at school
If you’ve a little one , makes the most of it , they soon grow up

You’re right dozy! The years go past in a flash & they soon grow up. Our daughter is 49 years old :open_mouth: As for the attic I tried to get up there last week to retrieve a Christmas tree & a couple of boxes of Decs.
Just cant manage to pull myself up through the hatch even on the tallest step ladders I have (8 step) The junk up there will stay there now, There’s not really anything of value anyway. Good job we had another Christmas tree in the shed & enough decs to dress it. :grimacing:

All my children are over 50.Some grandchildren in their 20s but the 3 year old has booked me to test drive his toys with him on Christmas Day.I don’t like being old but that compensates;getting down is easy enough;getting up ?

Yep you’re dead right doze, time certainly flies in.
My eldest girl is 37, my lad 34, my younger lad 28,.and my ‘baby’ girl 26 now :open_mouth:
I remember when they were all little like yesterday.

My wife who is a little younger than me has been lucky (not only because she has me :laughing:) the years have been very kind to her,.she is more beautiful now than when I first saw her when she was 16…although ironically she looked more like 26 at that time
I am often told I’m punching above my weight, and nobody ever believes she has 7 grandkids…(but they do me funnily enough :smiley: ,)

As for me if any of grandkids are with me,.in say Tescos, and I see I am being ‘checked out’ (not at the till :smiley: ) I tell em we’ll play a game…Call me Dad not Granda Rob. :laughing: :laughing: …joking btw…no I ain’t. :imp: :smiley:

I look in the mirror and see my Dad,.although in my head I’m around mid 30s still.
Everybody tells me I don’t look my age, but every now and again I feel it,…but I still definitely don’t act it. :laughing: