Where do songs take you?

Wishful Thinking by China Crisis.

Just heard it on 8FM, always reminds me of the coast road up from Murcia as the sun sets. Maybe 100km to whatever bar I wanted to stop at for the night. Sometimes a shower before going out, sometimes a Spanish shower and hope that the laydees appreciated the masculine musk of hot tarmac and diesel! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve got loads of others but want to know if it happens to others too! :smiley:

The Three Tenors singing the Italia90 theme…Nessun Dorma…driving down the old road from Frejus tunnel to Turin before they built the motorway.
Happy Days :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The Rolling Stones remind me of Austria, just put a new fangled CD player in my motor and only had the one CD :blush: Was doing Austria at the time and wired it in while I was parked at the Bahnhof in Vienna, was tempted to put the old cassette player back in as I had a box of tapes, but you can never listen to the Stones too many times, so persevered with it, but whenever I hear them now, I think of Austria :laughing:

Midnight at the oasis by the fine young canniballs. Upside down In my series 1 â– â– â– â– â– â–  rs turbo in 1999.
Rolled it after some spectacularly mental boy racer driving. Car was wrecked but this was still playing on the radio and I still get a shiver when I hear it.