Where do people buy accessories for cabs?

Hi, awaiting on my second truck from the boss and wanting to show it at truckfest this year (yes I know time is short and im very determined to get it ready when the boss finally chooses what he wants)but would like to know where the best place is to get accessories for my truck?

Many Thanks

JP

If you like really rubbish stuff like dreamcatchers, bull fighting spears etc, then CDC tr ck accessories or All Ride truck will interest you. Be warned though, their merchandise is a hybrid of Halfords meets christmas cracker gifts.

Would suggest a truck accessories shop or similar, there’s loads of them!

Poundland

merc0447:
Poundland

Nah, 99p stores are cheaper :wink:

:question: :question:

JPMidlands:
Hi, awaiting on my second truck from the boss and wanting to show it at truckfest this year (yes I know time is short and im very determined to get it ready when the boss finally chooses what he wants)but would like to know where the best place is to get accessories for my truck?

Many Thanks

JP

Are you for real?,if so ask the Boss if he thinks that much of you he,ll pay for all the tat,good luck and enjoy!!

Do a search on this forum for “All Ride”…

No not into all that crap just a few lights to smarten her up abit & airhorns ect I like my trucks clean, not looking like I have smashed through the halfords chav sale bin lol. yes boss is paying as owes me for some lights from my last truck :smiley: & thanks ill have a look now!!

Cheers

JP

Baileys @ Wisbeach supply n fit lights :smiley:

Just buy xmas lights and splatter them over the cab as it looks tacky reguardless.they snidey scania type lights on the cab wall look like a ■■■■■ house on wheels

Try the ‘I’m a sad ■■■■■ shop??
LOL

Seriously, CDC do stuff, search Google. Loads of places. All of which charge a fortune for tat! :grimacing:

CDC have shops in Dover truck stop and the stockyard,if your around that area pop in.

kelsa!!
truck products

To keep it clean Google chrome northwest fantastic stuff.

As an aside . . anybody know where i can get a pair of them there eyelash thingies that go around the headlights.?
Dont normally do bling but i reckon they will look cool :sunglasses:
For a Daf btw.

Try Thunderpole, they not only do cb,s they do quite a lot of other things as well.