Where can I buy....?

The small white curtain rail sliders from like in teh pic■■?

Any caravan place keeps them auld boy, i got some for my curtains at the caravan place on annan rd in dumfries,

or you could try CDC at www.truckstuff.co.uk

they should be able to help you with truck specific loops

Dont think theres any caravan bits in Stranraer, tried all teh DIY shops but nothing… Father in law at DAF the now at Carlisle so he going to see if they have any. Got some frilly curtains lol but nothing to hang them on as the other sliders are stitched onto the standard curtains.

Check that CDC site but can only see curtains etc not the wee slider things. GF’s going to Dumfries tomorrow so get her to nip into that caravan shop I think…

daf main agents if it is for a daf . i bought some not too expensive either,get a few spares :wink:

They do sell them at cdc as I bought some from them at one of the shops,it might of been the one in the stockyard :wink:

they come with the hooks too :wink:

can’t remember the price of them though sorry

scottishcruiser:
Check that CDC site but can only see curtains etc not the wee slider things. GF’s going to Dumfries tomorrow so get her to nip into that caravan shop I think…

Hmmmm… :confused: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

store.truckstuff.co.uk/_ABF6BCE … l&pid=6663

third row down in the furnishings section :unamused: :laughing:

just go to your local mail dealer, scania sell them you get a strip of around 10 on the strip for a cpl of pound, so others will be around the same , not worth with ill fitting ones from cdc etc,

just go to your local mail dealer, scania sell them you get a strip of around 10 on the strip for a cpl of pound, so others will be around the same , not worth with ill fitting ones from cdc etc,

globby 480:

so good, you thought you’d post it twice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

globby 480:

so good, you thought you’d post it twice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and I’m not sure how his local royal mail/dhl/ups will be able to help him either :laughing:

have u tried dunhelm , think my m8 got some from their , or even main dealer

I got mine from a camping shop in Bicester…

They are made by Swish, 20 in a pack and were £1.99 a pack, but be careful as they do 2 sizes… From memory Volvo curtain tracks are narrower than a Daf…

Got some from a caravan place, too big, got some from father in laws DAF… You guessed it, too BIG… So heres hoping I will be by a Volvo tomorrow to ask them why they make smaller curtain rails and hopefully get the correct curtain gliders. Knowing my luck they’ll be out of stock. :smiling_imp: