Where are you off to this week

Where are yo all off to this week folks

Plymouth x3 then 3 days off 1 of them up the hospital :open_mouth:

4 oclock start,sarfend essex.

nowhere, except maybe to the local shops

cannock to shrewsbury then central london.

no idea past that

I never know until I turn up. Which suits me fine.

take the car for its annual service and m.o.t., top up the air-con.

nowhere still off on the sick

Down to Shepton Mallet then of to Stockbridge then the V Festival at Chelmsford, and after dinner lol

nowhere this week but of to gd ol blighty next wk :smiley:

Cardiff and Treherbert for Mon, local Tues, Holland the rest of the week.

2 drops Cardiff then collect 22 pallets of plastic pipes out of Pontycymer, Bridgend & back to MK, if the A34’s not Stitched up (as usual) if it is, I’ll stay out & run up it early Tuesday.

Bedroom, to the front room, bit bored now.

Tip Finningley.
West Burton to Syston.
Mountsorrel to nr Bedford.
Load Ampthill for Poole.
:smiley: :smiley:

chilistrucker:

Ifeel for you m8,i had 2yrs 4month of that horrible bollox,only leaving the house every 8 week in ambulance to see consultant, to be told to come back in another 8 week :cry: :cry: you will get there buddy :wink:

seth 70:

chilistrucker:

Ifeel for you m8,i had 2yrs 4month of that horrible bollox,only leaving the house every 8 week in ambulance to see consultant, to be told to come back in another 8 week :cry: :cry: you will get there buddy :wink:

Bloody hell Seth, didn’t realise it was that long :open_mouth:
I shouldn’t moan but it gets tedious after a while. roll on the next scan, 27th of this month.

chilistrucker:

seth 70:

chilistrucker:

Bloody hell Seth, didn’t realise it was that long :open_mouth:
I shouldn’t moan but it gets tedious after a while. roll on the next scan, 27th of this month.

Yes m8,im very lucky to still be here,i didnt get out of bed for 18month,my mam had to leave work to be my carer,last time i saw the consultant he said i was lucky and had been given another chance,ive now been back at work 3 month it seems like it was just a nitemare,i know its hard but you have got to think it will turn out ok m8,try not to get down,i would not have found tnet if it wasnt for me being ill, :wink:

Southampton to Banbury for 0900 , unload & reload then deliver to Pompey, then ■■?

Tip and reload Birmingham,down to Silvertown,tip and reload there back to Birmingham tip Tuesday morning

HGV Licence medical at 15:30 tomorrow.

Pick the truck up from the paint shop Tuesday morning.

Don’t know after that and frankly don’t care, I’ve lost all interest now. :stuck_out_tongue: