Where are you off to this week

Should be a thread on where your off to this week , should make interesting reading for the rest of us stuck in the same location day in day out .

Starting a new full time job tomorrow! Don’t know where I’ll be going till I get in at 8am :slight_smile:

I’m tipping at Tesco, Thurrock at 0700, then probably loading out of Tilbury to go to Cornwall.

dessy:
Starting a new full time job tomorrow! Don’t know where I’ll be going till I get in at 8am :slight_smile:

Hope it’s somewhere good and the best of luck in the new job , don’t forget to post where u went

B&Q Croydon,then reload marshalls at st Ives tip Coventry,nice early start for a Monday :frowning:

06.30 start, I’m spare (when I left on Friday) hoping for a Scottish to get me away out of the Madness for a couple of days.

Sainsburys Rye Park Hoddesdon then Robert Dyas Enfield. Cushty!

0200 start, off to Bridgend, then it could be anywhere from Coventry, Heathrow, Portsmouth or back to the yard

From Warrington to Bangor for 09.30 then onto Rhyl and back up to Warrington…unless the phone rings on the way back its a nice easy day :laughing:

Import to a farmhouse in surrey with a 20ft, reloading in Bracknell at a home address for export. Make a nice change from the RDC’s!

Start in Stuttgart on tuesday and will end up in Barcelona for the weekend :slight_smile: should be a good weekly rest methinks never been Barcelona before

Nowhere…But paid anyway.

Barcelona is a very good place to weekend don’t forget to look at the centuries old cathedral that’s still being built. or a trip up the cable car from the beach or just the views on the beach.

10.30 booking tuesday for a big operation ,sheffield northen general,cackin meself :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

They didn’t get their full pound of flesh out of me last week so I’m expecting 6 or 7 drops around the capital or else the same from one side of the country to the other.
Won’t be handy whatever it is that’s for sure.

Bouncing around the cambridgeshire fenland “roads” tomorrow in a 7.5t puddle-jumper. Aint life grand! God only knows where and what in for the rest of the week. On the upside............come to think of it, there isnt one!

All the best to you for Tues, Seth - you`ll be in good hands, mate.

hotel magnum:
Barcelona is a very good place to weekend don’t forget to look at the centuries old cathedral that’s still being built. or a trip up the cable car from the beach or just the views on the beach.

Beach bar taking it steady in the afternoon,gladrags on and hit ramblers ,keep out of the clubs down the sidestreets or your trip will be ruined ,fact :frowning: :frowning:

8am Coventry then probably a re load at lound then could be anywhere… My money’s on south though

Same as last week but 2 days starting at 20.00 and 2 days at 21.00 then I get fri sat off :wink:

seth 70:
10.30 booking tuesday for a big operation ,sheffield northen general,cackin meself :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hope it all goes well , and your back on the mend soon good luck