Where are you off to this week Guys / Girls

Weekly thread where are you off to this week

Albert embankment for my first drop then down to Folkstone for my second then I’m off to Dungeness power station for a collection

Sellafield, after that unknown…

Local tomorrow (Wix, Sudbury, Ardleigh), then off to Plymouth on Tuesday for a couple of days. Hope the sun’s still shining, might have a BBQ

Gary

scaniason:
Hope the sun’s still shining, might have a BBQ

It’ll be shining but in between the showers I’m afraid.

A 4am start from team valley to Leicester then, who knows.

9 drops bridgwater to saltash oh how i love the south west :smiley:

Currently on a 24 in Coventy then tomorrow 7 o’clock into Bookers at Hatfield then 2 days worth of drops around the London area finishing in Lympe Tuesday afternoon then reload and out to Holland and hopefully then Dublin and home for Saturday morning

Warrington to Liverpool and dropping a big fat flt in Ellesmere Port tomorrow, so an easy local day.
The rest of the week I aint a clue :wink:

Barcelona, Valencia, then back to Barcelona to reload.

Parked up at Abergavenny, got an 8am tip in Cardiff

Stoke! Then sunny clermont ferrand!!

limeyphil:
Barcelona, Valencia, then back to Barcelona to reload.

What you delivering and what you collecting ?

The stationary carpark or more popularly called M6 South… count every blade of grass im passing as I crawl along the A449… then later on have the fun of driving through fog as usual at the top end of the M62 only to be brought off at jct22 to go over the cattle grids then rejoin the carriageway to see nobody leaning on shovels on the 50 yard stretch they were “working” on as they’ve already buggered off home and haven’t been bothered to remove the cones… then the fun of the usual closing of the M621 for a slice of pizza… Then rinse and repeat for the next 5 nights. :frowning:

With Limeyphill,it could be anything. :smiley:

Tomorrow is a nice tootle from Warrington to Barrow in Furness empty to pick up a flt, then back :slight_smile:

With being a casual driver, I never know what run I’m doing until I clock in.
At 01.00 on Monday, I got one of my favourite runs, tip at our Middlesboro’ and Gateshead depots, then reload out of Team valley and home.
A steady 12 hour shift.
Not working again until 02.00 Saturday, were it will be I don’t know…

Load Tunstead for stoney Stanton, reload ratcliffe for thatcham !

had monday orf cause it was my birthday had a bimble upto scarborough with the wifey type person

tuesday consisted of knottinglyish to sheffield drop n swap down to southall then back up to sheffield

wednesday

will mostly consist of sheffield to southall then back up to sheffield then ring in :slight_smile:

Warrington, Glossop then Rochdale and back to Warrington, turning out an easy week :sunglasses: