Where are these services? 99% solved by jennie

Just outside Barcelona

right country but wrong city :slight_smile:

Reus? or monserat

Jennie:
Reus? or monserat

like i said to deepinvet right country wrong city, think more north west :smiley:

okay so madrid would be central so are u leon then ?

madrid is north west of reus and monserat so far jennie you are on the right track, the name of the services is in the picture, cryptically, very near our very own langp29 name the town :laughing: :laughing:

You got me now knowledge limited so without a map would not have aclue oh well i tried :exclamation: :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue:
jennie x

Knutsford?

Seany:
Knutsford?

:open_mouth: lol, did I miss something? Have they started to drive on the right in Cheshire? :laughing:

Jennie:
You got me now knowledge limited so without a map would not have aclue oh well i tried :exclamation: :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue:
jennie x

don’t despair jennie you’ve got madrid but the name is in the picture just work it out for your prize :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

knutsford? err, no :confused: :confused: :confused:

Arunjuez Madrid ?

I’m going to say solved by jennie as she is the closest with aranjuez, its in valdemoro but in the picture is something BIG and BLACK that gives this place its well known name with spanish truckers :bulb: :bulb:

Okay i got to ask im stumped by what the bull means to spanish truckers please elaborate ■■? :blush:
jen x

not what it means jen, the services are very well known as a good stop south of madrid but are called EL TORO :exclamation: :exclamation:
no need to say where just say el toro and thats it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

okay i understand now
i thought all the repsol had a bull in them sure ive seen it somewhere else :question:
anyway thanks for clearing that up :smiley:
jen x

the bulls were an advertising symbol for osborne’s from jerez but when they stopped using them the government took them over as a symbol of spain and osborne’s still contribute towards their upkeep although in some regions they get vandalised by the anti bullfighting brigade, they aren’t in every repsol or there would be thousands of them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
its in valdemoro but in the picture is something BIG and BLACK :bulb: :bulb:

I can’t see any ganja smoking rasta.

Ken.

Quinny:

welshboyinspain:
its in valdemoro but in the picture is something BIG and BLACK :bulb: :bulb:

I can’t see any ganja smoking rasta.

Ken.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: