Where are these ferries.. Stanley Knife knows where

Twins passing by:

Corfu.

bald bloke:
Corfu.

Not Corfu…

Aw that’s well difficult, but I’ll have a guess at the eastern med, so my guess is Cyprus. Or Turkey lol.

Londontrucker123:
Aw that’s well difficult, but I’ll have a guess at the eastern med, so my guess is Cyprus. Or Turkey lol.

Not Turkey or Cyprus, but the Med is getting warmer this time of year :laughing:

Sicily.

Woolwich

Not Sicily (Read my previous, the Med is only warm so not there!)

And it’s not the other place frequented by Tango :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing:

Is it the Aegean Sea somewhere near Split ?

bald bloke:
Is it the Aegean Sea somewhere near Split ?

Not the Aegean…

A blast from the past.Catherine Schiaffino,Sete. Dover-Ostend and a good few other routes over the years. Beached and burnt out,waiting on the breakers.Had some lovely burnt steaks on that ferry.

bar0155-500x337.jpg

Schiaffino getting cut up at the breakers.

bar0019-500x337.jpg

Dover in happier times.

Tone-Loc I think your missing the point of this part of the forum, this is “Where Am I” and you are supposed to work out where the pics were taken from, not add more un-related pics. Would be good to start your own posting asking where your ships are :laughing:

Martin:
Tone-Loc I think your missing the point of this part of the forum, this is “Where Am I” and you are supposed to work out where the pics were taken from, not add more un-related pics. Would be good to start your own posting asking where your ships are :laughing:

The picture above looks like Dover :smiley:

Back to the OP’s picture I did get my seas mixed up :blush: is it Split but the Adriatic Sea ?

bald bloke:

Martin:

The picture above looks like Dover :smiley:

Back to the OP’s picture I did get my seas mixed up :blush: is it Split but the Adriatic Sea ?

Still not Split or the Adriatic (Split is a nice place to visit though!)

Off the coast of Malta? Seeing as Malta hasn’t been mentioned yet…

Off the coast of greece if not i will just go with the ferries are in the picture.

Londontrucker123:
Off the coast of Malta? Seeing as Malta hasn’t been mentioned yet…

The people that didn’t mention Malta are right :open_mouth: :laughing:

Colin_scottish:
Off the coast of greece if not i will just go with the ferries are in the picture.

Off the coast of Greece is almost right, but there are many Greek Islands (Anything between 166 and 227 are inhabited), which island is this?