Where Are The 100,000 Trucks?

lolipop:
Not so much a shortage of trucks as a shortage of Drivers to keep trucks rolling 24/7
Many supermarkets RDCs only have enough permanent Drivers to cover 2 shifts over 5 days with nobody to cover all the other shifts /holidays /sick days.The "dog shifts" are more often than not covered by Agency,when the demand for Agency out strips the supply they struggle. Then its blame the Government for their own failings.,like training Not forgetting many have contracted out to the likes of Stobarts etc etc and many Drivers dont have much desire to work on short term contracts.

More often don’t have a desire to work in the retail distribution sector.

Is anyone old enough to remember Icke the first time round? If you were you’d realise how silly he is.

BTW, in answer to “Where are the 100,000 trucks?”

Presumably they are up Boris Johnson’s ■■■■■■. It was his “cunning plan” after all…

JeffA:
It’s when they push that humanoid lizard theory that they lose me…

That incident will always be the go-to narrative deployed against him which is fairly understandable in the scheme of things but in no way detracts from the man’s significant body of work since that misunderstood ‘statement’.It was a result of an interview he did with an MK-Ultra,mind-control victim subjected to typical satanic/Ritual and LSD mechanisms typically deployed by that circa 1950’s (still ongoing) C.I.A project and the resultant attestations from those who managed to deprogramme from this project and is available online and in book form if wishing to go down that rabbit hole.(Cathy O’Brien’s-‘Tranceformaton of America’ or Brice Taylors-‘Thanks For The Memories’ would be a good starting point,both harrowing accounts of the sheer satanic elements of what rolls in the upper elements of the control matrix calling the shots across the spectrum.

The images the lady interviewed made reference to shapeshifting which is a hallmark of satanic ritualism to effectuate a condition whereby the victims experience personality ‘fractures’ known as alters,interesting and appropriate word given the ceremonial component :open_mouth: but it boils down to employing the most potent levels of terror imaginable which causes those personality ‘alters’ to split apart as a defence (disasociative)
survival mechanism in response to such terrors.The separate ‘alters’ can then be individually programmed by the requisite C.l.A/N.S.A controllers to create mind controlled assassins/■■■-slaves/messengers etc (Manchurian Candidates) and is ancient technology but significantly perfected especially in conjunction with Josef Mengeles experiments with twins during his tenure chez Auschwitz during the war.

Dr’s Ewan Cameron and Sidney Goeblitz (C.I.A) both enhanced this technology in the 50’s and 60’s with heavy usage of LSD and sleep deprivation experimentation before the whistle was blown and the project continued in Australia on a more covert level but it merely reassembled into sub-projects such as project-‘Monarch’ and ‘Manneqin’ but still offshoots of MK-Ultra.(Mind-KONTROLLE) gives clues to its ■■■■ pedigree.
A classic example of this in action would be John Lennon’s assasination by a ‘crazed-gunman’ when John was spouting off too uncomfortably in the media for the PTB and had to be silenced as was the case,Ditto Ronald Raegan’s encounter with another MK asset John Hinckley who was provably connected to Bush snr,then head of C.I.A with a vested interest in countering Reagens increasingly ‘off message’ popularism viewpoints he was courting at the time but he survived and Bush (from a ■■■■ supporting crime family) duly seized the top job thereafter.

Bit protracted l concur but this information when explored and understood has a tendency to cause severe disturbance when seeing what is actually actually going down at the highest levels of power and Icke was at the time as traumatised as anyone would be when encountering this stuff especially from an SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) survivor/victim.

I must just take this opportunity to say LSD is absolutely fantastic :smiley:

flammen:

manalishi:

flammen:

JeffA:
Im sorry but when you are sat there swallowing everything David Icke tells you there are some serious questions you need to start asking yourselves

That “cashless society” is something he first pushed back in the 80s saying credit cards would be the death of us all. Cant believe people take him seriously.

Well that isn’t me I’m afraid. I don’t think anyone takes David Icke a complete face value, except for a few of course.

But even the boy who cried wolf told the truth one out of 10 right?

If you ignore someone because of who it is and not what they’re saying, then its no better than accepting everything a person says because of who they are and not what it is that they’re saying. They’re the same thing in my eyes.

Of course I can’t sit here and say I don’t judge David Icke as a person because I do, but that doesn’t stop me from listening to a theory and deciding for myself whether or not it has any merit.

One thing for sure though is that he makes a decent buck off of peddling the stuff that he does and that’s what I don’t like, if he’s supposed to be the pariah of truth then why does he continue to take gratuities beyond that of his needs to survive? No different than those mega-churches in the US, but again, doesn’t mean that I’ll just throw anything he says down the can. Does mean that I have the salt at the ready to be pinched though… but then that’s no different to how I approach the BBC or any news outlet…

I’m loosely acquainted with David Icke.My nephew lives in the fairly humble apartment block on the Isle Of Wight as David, which isn’t as particularly grandiose as many of his ‘contemporaries’ seem to enjoy.He’s not hawking product such as ‘supplements’ as does Alex Jones and many others.He simply writes books and gives talks and if that brings financial rewards why is this a typical ‘Tall-Poppy’ hair- trigger touchstone when deigning to judge someone of Davids significant informational/intellectual acumen? He’s not a particular ‘media-savvy’ researcher as some,just a bulldozer of a writer who doesn’t have an indoctrinated,university-tooled mindset and has had experiences over the years that have enabled him to get to the very core of issues that are arguably resulting in much…rubber meeting road events right now,l think it’s safe to say.

I heard he raged at a local Tesco for not being able to jump the queue under covid regs and threw a trolley at staff from a friend who also lives on Wight :grimacing:

But you have to be realistic, there’s no way with the prices he charges for his little “talks” that he’s not palming it all… so the idea that he lives this lowly life in an apartment doesn’t really fit. Where else would the money go?

I see him occasionally at Briddlesford farm shop but wouldn’t give any credence to any chinese whispers emmanating from this masked sheep colony island He’s no friend of the Masonic freaks who control the island and it’s news truth filtering mechanisms.

JeffA:

Russian Roulette with the sweed.Shrooms is best (natural) giving you some control (microdosing) LSD was origined from the Rockefeller Sandoz laboratory with a specific aim of destabilising social and domestic harmony.Yes we got good music and interesting culture for a while but at a heavy price l would posit.Many did the Iccarus routine and failed.Mushies wouldn’t have been so…overwhelming.

manalishi:

JeffA:

Russian Roulette with the sweed.Shrooms is best (natural) giving you some control (microdosing) LSD was origined from the Rockefeller Sandoz laboratory with a specific aim of destabilising social and domestic harmony.Yes we got good music and interesting culture for a while but at a heavy price l would posit.Many did the Iccarus routine and failed.Mushies wouldn’t have been so…overwhelming.

Don’t be putting down the LSD Manalishi!! Not with a name like manalishi!! - LSD was created by the genius and all-round good egg Albert Hoffman who lived to the grand old age of 102. Albert said “LSD chose me as it’s creator and called out to me”. Fascinating story.

Don’t get me wrong I love mushrooms too but LSD gives you it’s own unique take on life. Some of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve ever seen.

Sod me i’ve led a sheltered life, i haven’t a bloody clue what you two are talking about re LSD Mushrooms :open_mouth:

manalishi:
I see him occasionally at Briddlesford farm shop but wouldn’t give any credence to any chinese whispers emmanating from this masked sheep colony island He’s no friend of the Masonic freaks who control the island and it’s news truth filtering mechanisms.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: You can’t be serious!!

Thinking more about it, i had LSD once, it was standard fitment on my Hilux, never rated it to be honest set too tight in my humble and instead of allowing one wheel to slip in a possible overenthusiastic oversteer likely situation, it was almost at locked diff stage leading to serious possibility of a full spin out if you didn’t catch it early enough.
Not sure where the mushrooms featured mind.

JeffA:

manalishi:

JeffA:

Don’t be putting down the LSD Manalishi!! Not with a name like manalishi!! - LSD was created by the genius and all-round good egg Albert Hoffman who lived to the grand old age of 102. Albert said “LSD chose me as it’s creator and called out to me”. Fascinating story.

Don’t get me wrong I love mushrooms too but LSD gives you it’s own unique take on life. Some of the most beautiful sunsets I’ve ever seen.[/quote

Yep read Hoffmans book-‘LSD-my problem Child’ bit of a clue in the title.His intentions may seem egalitaric but the very elephant in the room Rockefeller Sandoz lab connection, raises the reddest of flags with me,a nefarious bloodline primarily responsible for eliminating genuine,natural methodologies of authentic medical ‘treatment’ for over a century,in favour of the petrochemical (Standard Oil anyone? ):shock: allied ‘medicines’ now reaching it’s conclusion with jabbing billions of souls on an ‘experimental’ basis as we clearly see.
‘Albion-Dreaming’ is a superb book that eloquently reveals how LSD started as an extremely promising methodology back in the 50’s for severe psychotic,Alcoholic,schitzophrenic based ailments and it’s inevitable media demonisation and inculcation as a weaponised,C.I.A rollout for ‘military primacy’…read MK-Ultra activation :smiling_imp: .Same deal with Hashish when the ‘Reefer-Madness’ press extravaganza conspired to turn the planets oldest natural medicant into some type of folk demon ably assisted by the Hearst press dynasty in full control of mass perception.

I took acid once at a gathering and nothings ever the same again as i’m sure you know.The mind forged manacles fall away and a different perspective on life emerges from the rubble of centuries of social conditioning we get born into.This occured to Icke prior to his flaky media appearances years ago that you would only understand if undergoing the ramifications of Ibogaine or Ayuasha ingestion in a Peruvian rainforest/Shamanic ceremony setting.LSD can be too powerful without adequate preparation and guidance.i-e (emergency shot of sodium pentathol if having a classic bad trip) :unamused: microing the shrooms makes more sense l reckon unless your’e a Terence Mckenna-grade psychonaut:lol:

Juddian:
Sod me i’ve led a sheltered life, i haven’t a bloody clue what you two are talking about re LSD Mushrooms :open_mouth:

Weird beard hour. :smiley:

JeffA:

Altough I first looked at this thread to see peoples opinion on the 100,000 trucks, I have to agree with you … it’s EPIC lmfao :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dont be grevious!

Anyone who doesn’t believe David Ickes theories, then please watch this hour long documentary about who really controls the world and how they are able to do it. It’s shocking

rumble.com/vn7lf5-monopoly-who- … t-see.html

Carryfast:

lolipop:
Not so much a shortage of trucks as a shortage of Drivers to keep trucks rolling 24/7
Many supermarkets RDCs only have enough permanent Drivers to cover 2 shifts over 5 days with nobody to cover all the other shifts /holidays /sick days.The "dog shifts" are more often than not covered by Agency,when the demand for Agency out strips the supply they struggle. Then its blame the Government for their own failings.,like training Not forgetting many have contracted out to the likes of Stobarts etc etc and many Drivers dont have much desire to work on short term contracts.

More often don’t have a desire to work in the retail distribution sector.

Is that a sector you have some experience of yourself?

ArcticMonkey:
Anyone who doesn’t believe David Ickes theories, then please watch this hour long documentary about who really controls the world and how they are able to do it. It’s shocking

rumble.com/vn7lf5-monopoly-who- … t-see.html

I still dont believe him arctic…

idrive:
As we all know, there is absolutely definitely a shortage of 100,000 truck drivers in the UK, and it is the sole reason for the imminent collapse of civilization.
(Source: The Government, The Media, And everyone who isn’t a truck driver)

So where are all the trucks?
Wait time for a new one is now measured in years, not months. Almost impossible to rent anything. Are they squirreled away being polished ready for the high earning hordes of new drivers?

Just another reason why it doesn’t add up. Any driver who still believes the media or government on anything, from Brexit to vaccines and everything inbetween, needs to seriously rethink.

There’s a very simple answer - Just In Time

Japan created this amazing system over many decades with the full cooperation of its suppliers, staff, government and banks. There are some serious downsides Japan was well aware of this. They spent millions creating ‘systems within systems’ to remove shocks.

The rest of the world looked at this truly unique system that required minimal warehousing or storage and the spectacular savings that could be made. They created their own Frankstein’s monster loosely based on JIT. All the benefits, f*CK the risk cover side, that costs money!

And here we are today…

Companies using a ■■■■■■■■■■■ model to generate even more profits with no insurance built in.

This is no different to the 2008 housing crash in the states. Everyone chasing immediate profit with no thought for tomorrow.

Lots of firms today openly saying they’re abandoning JIT all together… but that’s throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Nobody expected Covid. Nobody expected the Black Swan. You don’t need to expect them, you need to cover yourself Just In Case.

There’s hundreds of YouTube videos on this subject

Build5:

idrive:
As we all know, there is absolutely definitely a shortage of 100,000 truck drivers in the UK, and it is the sole reason for the imminent collapse of civilization.
(Source: The Government, The Media, And everyone who isn’t a truck driver)

So where are all the trucks?
Wait time for a new one is now measured in years, not months. Almost impossible to rent anything. Are they squirreled away being polished ready for the high earning hordes of new drivers?

Just another reason why it doesn’t add up. Any driver who still believes the media or government on anything, from Brexit to vaccines and everything inbetween, needs to seriously rethink.

There’s a very simple answer - Just In Time

Japan created this amazing system over many decades with the full cooperation of its suppliers, staff, government and banks. There are some serious downsides Japan was well aware of this. They spent millions creating ‘systems within systems’ to remove shocks.

The rest of the world looked at this truly unique system that required minimal warehousing or storage and the spectacular savings that could be made. They created their own Frankstein’s monster loosely based on JIT. All the benefits, f*CK the risk cover side, that costs money!

And here we are today…

Companies using a [zb] model to generate even more profits with no insurance built in.

This is no different to the 2008 housing crash in the states. Everyone chasing immediate profit with no thought for tomorrow.

Lots of firms today openly saying they’re abandoning JIT all together… but that’s throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Nobody expected Covid. Nobody expected the Black Swan. You don’t need to expect them, you need to cover yourself Just In Case.

There’s hundreds of YouTube videos on this subject

That does not explain why it’s almost impossible to rent a tractor unit. The hire firms should have yards full of them if there is 100000 drivers missing and empty shelves allover and containers uncollected at ports.

Why are there no trucks for hire?

If i knew id form a haulage company!!