Where am I?

Peterborough? :laughing:

Nope.

Not even close. :laughing:

I’m looking for the place it’s near and either the road name, or the name of the road at either end of this one.

Never guess the name of the road right, but is it in thetford then ? lol

Tipper-driver01:

Not in Thetford, but near to it, yes.

Something a little unusual about this road too. :wink:

flying_fenman:

Tipper-driver01:

Not in Thetford, but near to it, yes.

Something a little unusual about this road too. :wink:

:confused:

lol

Dont know the name of the road, but is it the road from the A11 that joins you up with the A134 that you have to use when you by-pass Thetfords 7.5ton weight limit if youre heading to Bury St. Eds just before you get to Elveden■■? When you get to the end of the road you are at the traffic lights to turn right for Bury.
Does that even make sense? :confused:

kindle530:
Dont know the name of the road, but is it the road from the A11 that joins you up with the A134 that you have to use when you by-pass Thetfords 7.5ton weight limit if youre heading to Bury St. Eds just before you get to Elveden■■? When you get to the end of the road you are at the traffic lights to turn right for Bury.
Does that even make sense? :confused:

Spot on. Elvedon Road. :smiley:

You make perfect sense. Going the other way the weight limit is on this bit.

Good fun when you meet a Fastrac coming at you flat out the other way. :open_mouth:

About time i guessed one right!! Glad you understood my post! :smiley:

Theres another road with a one way 7.5t limit down by Longleat towards Frome, I suppose it’s to avoid the banks getting mangled by lorries running in them so they can keep their mirrors, either that or the local govt doesn’t know its arse from its elbow :laughing: :laughing: