Where am I

Why has the WAI section of this forum become password protected? Or is it something I’m doing? No other sections of the forum are like this.

the maoster:
Why has the WAI section of this forum become password protected? Or is it something I’m doing? No other sections of the forum are like this.

After seeing your post I’ve tried to view the WAI forum and get a message saying “To view or post in this forum you must enter its password”.

Yup, that’s exactly what I’m getting too Tacho. Problem is that my usual forum password does not work with it.

No the login password won’t work, I imagine someone’s been working on the site and accidently password protected the WAI forum.

We’ll just have to wait form them to deal with it I’m afraid.

Stu675 was the last to post on it. I’m blaming him :smiley:

the maoster:

I know the password and you’re not getting in! [emoji13]

the maoster:

That sounds fair enough, lets all blame Stu675 :laughing:

Why’d ya do it Stu :imp:

stu675:
I know the password and you’re not getting in! [emoji13]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Hi maoster,

Thanks for flagging this up. :smiley:

I’ve had a look at the settings for the WAI forum, found the password, then removed it.

Hopefully, it’s fixed now. :smiley:

Yep it’s working again now :smiley:

tachograph:
Yep it’s working again now :smiley:

Thanks for letting me know. :smiley:

I’ve found what I think is the reason… so before anybody asks, I’ve fixed the Euro Forum too.

You da man Dave. Obviously our go to guy for any I.T. Queries :smiley:

the maoster:
You da man Dave. Obviously our go to guy for any I.T. Queries :smiley:

Who me■■?

I hit it with a hammer, then it started working again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

dieseldave:
I hit it with a hammer, then it started working again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

You can fix anything with a good old Brummagem screwdriver :wink:

dieseldave:
Who me■■?

I actually obtained a still from the security cam footage at Diesel towers of Dave working the problem :smiley:

8002403B-9DA4-4C8F-B2D6-E4961A2FF110.jpeg

the maoster:

dieseldave:
Who me■■?

I actually obtained a still from the security cam footage at Diesel towers of Dave working the problem :smiley:

PMSl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:

dieseldave:
Who me■■?

Yes, it was actually so easy that a chimp could fix it. :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: