Where am I & the nippers

Part one, Okay I know its not a road :open_mouth: , but it is somewhere in ‘Gods own country’ and a cheap day out with the ankle biters.

Part Two, caption competition

Is that the Cow and Calf?

Brimham Rocks?

but it is somewhere in ‘Gods own country’

Part 1

Err is it Ayres Rock Australia :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

or as it looks like good old Millstone Grit , then it must be in Lancashire :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

or is the clue a Red Herring and it’s not far from Howarth or Hardcastle Craggs :confused: :wink:

Part 2.
Ankle biter one says,
If we push the striations to the vertical it will baffle the geologists who will date it by another 500,000 years.

Ankle biter two say’s , Ya wot our kid :unamused:

killsville:
Brimham Rocks?

I will second that

Brimham rocks it is :smiley:

And Gods own country is defo Yorkshire, God himself, Jeremy Clarkson says so :laughing:

MADBAZ:
Brimham rocks it is :smiley:

And Gods own country is defo Yorkshire, God himself, Jeremy Clarkson says so :laughing:

Recognized them even though I haven’t been for years!

And you are right about Yorkshire Madbaz - there will be about 6 million other Yorkshire folk who will agree with you too! :laughing:

I knew it was that, as I have stood on them 1st rocks

Don’t know what it is about the place but I’ve always enjoyed going there as a kid and nearly 30 years later as a kid. And I’m still the hide & seek champion :sunglasses: , although I can’t fit into the nooks and crannies like I used to!