Where am I(solvedby FLIP)

Last one for now , probably the most difficult :confused: :confused: :confused:

When I first went to Italy Alfa made trucks - with suicide doors.

google.co.uk/images?hl=en&ex … 07&bih=484

harry:
When I first went to Italy Alfa made trucks - with suicide doors.

google.co.uk/images?hl=en&ex … 07&bih=484

Much as I’m a big Alfa fan , I think I’ll stick to the Scania :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Crossing River Wharfe at Ilkley Yorks.

yorkyjoy:
Crossing River Wharfe at Ilkley Yorks.

Sorry mate, quite a bit out.

I’m going to kick myself when you tell us as I’m sure I’ve been over there a few times in both wagon & car but I can’t exactly place it apart from western Scotland & above Ft. William. Or am I as way out as I usually am? :unamused: Possibly Kishorn or Torridon areas?..I’m waiting for that kick :laughing:

FLIP:
I’m going to kick myself when you tell us as I’m sure I’ve been over there a few times in both wagon & car but I can’t exactly place it apart from western Scotland & above Ft. William. Or am I as way out as I usually am? :unamused: Possibly Kishorn or Torridon areas?..I’m waiting for that kick :laughing:

Consider yourself kicked :laughing: :laughing:
Right country but a fair bit out. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is it Temple just of the A68 south of Edinburgh ?

toowise:
Is it Temple just of the A68 south of Edinburgh ?

Nope.

I don’t have a map handy to check the road number & it’s too much like hard work to go out to me car :laughing: but is it the bridge over the Spey on the backroad between Rothes & Keith heading towards Keith? I use it when I’ve done my drops in Elgin then I have a drop once every coupla months in Rothes. Something like the B9103 or 9013 :confused: ? Go on then send another kick :laughing:

I don’t have a map handy to check the road number & it’s too much like hard work to go out to me car :laughing: but is it the bridge over the Spey on the backroad between Rothes & Keith heading towards Keith? I use it when I’ve done my drops in Elgin then I have a drop once every coupla months in Rothes. Something like the B9103 or 9013 :confused: ? Go on then send another kick :laughing:

FLIP:

No need fof a kick this time mate :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Just a pat on the head and a well done :laughing: :laughing:
Bridge over the spey on the B9103 in the heart of whisky country.

Schlante! :smiley:

Couldn’t put my finger on it either, but I knew I’d been over it, just couldn’t remember where