Where Am I (Solved: Lonewolf)

I’d like you to tell me which city, which bridge over which river please :wink:

Lool I could have got this one with my eyes shut. Lendal Bridge over the Ouse in York.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Lool I could have got this one with my eyes shut. Lendal Bridge over the Ouse in York.

Yeah. Dude, if you failed to get this!!! But then, before I worked on the buses in the local city I didn’t go in the local city at all! I guess the Bridge in the last piccy would have given it away somewhat :wink:

Wheres my solved tag then :frowning:

Lonewolf Yorks:

Make one little mistake… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I actually thought I’d done it already but… :unamused: :unamused: :blush:

Saratoga:

Lonewolf Yorks:

Make one little mistake… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I actually thought I’d done it already but… :unamused: :unamused: :blush:

so, i’m now called Beetie? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
so, i’m now called Beetie? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think that username is taken. But I’m sure you can be Beetie’s-evil-twin if you like :wink: But it’s nice to see that my mistakes on here are being tracked too. I’m good at making them :smiley:

Saratoga:

shuttlespanker:

I think that username is taken. But I’m sure you can be Beetie’s-evil-twin if you like :wink: But it’s nice to see that my mistakes on here are being tracked too. I’m good at making them :smiley:

Im glad im not the evil twin! lol!