Lonewolf Yorks:
Is this in the UK?

Erm, nope :blush: :blush: Do I need to give an approximate area :wink:

Costa del Sol ,Andalucia?

harry:
Costa del Sol ,Andalucia?

Neither of those two sorry.

Do I need to give an approximate area

Noo lol I just didn’t think it looked English. You can dish out clues later if no-one gets it.

Lonewolf Yorks:

Noo lol I just didn’t think it looked English. You can dish out clues later if no-one gets it.

It’s not English. It’s a very nice relaxing place where the Police Force carry guns and they spell the town 4 different ways ‘just to be different’ :wink:

Monaco from the coast motorway?

extrucker:
Monaco from the coast motorway?

:cry: Alas No :unamused: :unamused:

Saratoga:

Lonewolf Yorks:

It’s not English. It’s a very nice relaxing place where the Police Force carry guns and they spell the town 4 different ways ‘just to be different’ :wink:

Barry Island :laughing: :laughing:

is it albir near alicante?

welshboyinspain:

Nope, but your a [zb] sight closer than anyone else :wink:

Saratoga:

welshboyinspain:

Nope, but your a [zb] sight closer than anyone else :wink:

the buildings and the palm trees give it a med look but when you say they spell the town 4 ways it must be spain with castellano, catalan, valenciano, murciano and basque all recognised languages but there’s lots of small towns with marinas on the costas :laughing: :laughing:

I can get there with a 7.5t truck :wink: To that spot. I had to reverse in mind but it was a nice enough view that I came back there later to get the fot :wink: But it is in that area you just need to narrow it down…

Can’t say I didn’t give the others a chance lol…you’re on the Calle Ador in Javea looking slightly east of south.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Can’t say I didn’t give the others a chance lol…you’re on the Calle Ador in Javea looking slightly east of south.

Right, well, you’re within half a mile so I’ll give it to you :wink: ISTR I was in the area of Los Molinos but there isn’t a road name there. There was at the time. Although I suppose by now I should change my hosting requirements for this quiz :wink: