Where Am I (Solved: Knight)

Not sure. ■■■■■■■■ Thirlmere?

Lonewolf Yorks:
Not sure. ■■■■■■■■ Thirlmere?

Nope, nice try though :wink:

Looking across Derwentwater from the west?

Nope, sorry, not Derwent Water or that area at all :frowning:

Fort William ?

Suedehead:
Fort William ?

Nope

Talyllyn lake N Wales?

Lonewolf Yorks:
Talyllyn lake N Wales?

Tal-y-Llyn? Near Cadair Idris and Abergnolwyn?

No. Sorry :wink: Nice try though :smiley: :smiley: Although I had thought have putting that up as it is a very nice lake…

That’s from the base looking up to the high point. I don’t think I have anything from there. At the other end of the lake there isn’t road access, but behind me there is a nice pub that did do some excellent meals :wink: Anyway. I digress. Sorry :frowning:

Do I leave this open until someone solves it or close and reveal it? :blush: :blush:

this is a complete guess as it’s a long time since I’ve been around there, Bala lake from the b4403

knight:
this is a complete guess as it’s a long time since I’ve been around there, Bala lake from the b4403

Indeed you are correct. I do remember having a night-out near that road several years back in a cramped 5t 4x4 access platform truck after it broke down, the engine ran but it wouldn’t drive far. Snapped that fot above coming off the Tanat Valley some weeks back.

Congratulations :smiley:

Bala Lake, that brings back some happy memories. I spent many a year as a child holidaying in the area and paddling on the lake in my rubber dinghy. :wink:

Dammit I nearly said that lol :unamused:

Lonewolf Yorks:
Dammit I nearly said that lol :unamused:

:unamused: :unamused: There there! Don’t worry, another will come along :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: