Where am I (solved by K.Goodwin)

Not posted in here for a while , so I though I’d come back with a nice easy one. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

blindly following sat nav down some totally unsuitable road? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
blindly following sat nav down some totally unsuitable road? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not that far from the truth mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
But where :question: :question:

i was gonna say Emmerdale Farm, but seeing as your location is central Scotland, i take it not :confused:

Miles away from Emmerdale and even further from central Scotland :wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

B6372 (might have got numbers wrong?) between Penicuik and Temple / Gorebridge β– β– ?

toowise:
B6372 (might have got numbers wrong?) between Penicuik and Temple / Gorebridge β– β– ?

Nope :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Looks like the back road near Catterlen just off junction 41 on the M6

The Highway Man:
Looks like the back road near Catterlen just off junction 41 on the M6

sorry mate. right country wrong county :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

somewere south of the lake district as am sure thats the peaks there

Sorry Colin , It is in what would be classed as a tourist area , but not the lake district. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

LOL he said SOUTH of the Lakes in the Peaks

Lonewolf Yorks:
LOL he said SOUTH of the Lakes in the Peaks

Yeh ma mistake , sorry Colin :blush: :blush:
The peaks is correct but need it narrowed down abit. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cat @ Fiddle.

Sorry mate , not the Cat and Fiddle. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Looks a bit like monyash above bakewell, but could be a touch further south β– β– 

Getting closer james, but you’re right you need to be a bit further south. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It looks like that big layby aside the A515, pointing south, but to the north of Ashbourne. Not far from the rivendale caravan park, and the little offroad place that sits opposite it.

:sunglasses:

K.Goodwin:
It looks like that big layby aside the A515, pointing south, but to the north of Ashbourne. Not far from the rivendale caravan park, and the little offroad place that sits opposite it.

Spot on mate. :smiley: :smiley: . I was stopped there for a break after a delivery to a farm on the top side of Parwich.

what do I win? :smiley: :laughing: