Where am I --Solved by jdc

the clues are in the picture if you look in the right place :bulb:

Denmark, maybe Padborg?

Lokeren Truck Stop?

you are just about to go to Macdonalds to pig out you fatty :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kindle530:
Denmark, maybe Padborg?

Wrong country, right end of Europe

Inselaffe:
Lokeren Truck Stop?

Sorry miles away

shuttlespanker:
you are just about to go to Macdonalds to pig out you fatty :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I resemble that remark

But You are wrong

Inselaffe:
Lokeren Truck Stop?

Not with those holes in the floor!!

Barbezieux?

oopsā€¦wrong end of Europe!!

Moerdijk?

Looks like a Preem sign at the top so somewhere in Sweden, no idea where though :laughing:

That orange and black truck is Kentvale Transport which mostly deliver antiuqe cars inside them curtain siders are you in north africa?

mrpj:
Looks like a Preem sign at the top so somewhere in Sweden, no idea where though :laughing:

You are in the right country, now we just need to work out where, there arenā€™t many truck parks in Sweden so it should be easy from now :wink:

Joshh:
That orange and black truck is Kentvale Transport which mostly deliver antiuqe cars inside them curtain siders are you in north africa?

last one I saw had a very nice R8 in the back, hardly an antique :wink:

Koop:
Barbezieux?

The holes are as bad there, but wrong

Koop:
Moerdijk?

Too far south :smiley:

Still no guesses :question:
Clues
1/ It is in Sweden
2/ It is A Truck stop
3/ the name of the truck stop can be seen in the original picture, (nearly)
4/ picture from another angle
<a%20href=ā€œPhoto Storageā€>

Canā€™t think of the name of it but its not the one just north of Gothenburg on the right on the E6 is it?

jdc:
Canā€™t think of the name of it but its not the one just north of Gothenburg on the right on the E6 is it?

I think the name your looking for is Stigs

I think it could be VƃĀ¤stberga/Stockholm open 24/7 although I have never been :blush:

jdc:

You got it, the Stigs Center, well spotted

Its hardly a ā€œtruck stopā€ is it? Bloody great big shopping center!! With fuel pumps! :laughing:

jimti:

jdc:

You got it, the Stigs Center, well spotted

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: