Where am I? Easy or hard?

Where am I? Dont know if you will find this easy or hard but you all seem pretty good at this so I hope its hard :smiley:

Quite a few viewings but no guesses yetā€¦ Iā€™ll give you a clueā€¦ Travelling south for about 2hrs and 15 mins then, south west :smiley: Handed to you on a plate :smiley:

Is it the a14?

M50

M50

dafdave is not correct :slight_smile:

The man with the pony tail got it right first :smiley: well done montana man and Inselaffe

It is the M50.

Was my clue too revealing or did it look farmiliar?

Big Nige:
dafdave is not correct :slight_smile:

The man with the pony tail got it right first :smiley: well done montana man and Inselaffe

It is the M50.

Was my clue too revealing or did it look farmiliar?

Clue mate I thought it was the 74 at first :blush: :blush: :blush:

Were you doing the day run by any chance :wink:

I was doing the day run yep :smiley: reason why it was later was because I had to run to accrington first. I would say you had an advantage over most people on here on this one :smiley: Hope your ok

Nige

Big Nige:
I was doing the day run yep :smiley: reason why it was later was because I had to run to accrington first. I would say you had an advantage over most people on here on this one :smiley: Hope your ok

Shhh I was trying to appear smart for once :blush:

I guess you were following the ā€œOfficialā€ route then :laughing: :laughing:

Ask Pete for the quicker one next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Glad o see you are still enjoying it Nige :laughing: Your on a good number there matey :wink:

Jeez , I go down there every week but itā€™s always black dark, gimme a break boyos :sunglasses:

montana man cheers mate :slight_smile: I am lucky to get this jobā€¦talking of diffrent routes I had a detour yesterdayā€¦there had been an accident in mitcheldean coming from the a40. I came in from the m50 and had to re-route and follow for drybrooke. wow very narrow and tight for artics going that way but I enjoyed it.

JamesC take your sun glasses off :smiley:

JamesC take your sun glasses off
Point taken Big Nige , no wonder I donā€™t knoā€™ where Iam , :smiley: