Where am i?completed with a history lesson by quinny ;-)

On a Bridge :blush:

Well done mate!! :wink: would you happen to know where the bridge is and its name :smiley: ■■

kindle530:
Well done mate!! :wink: would you happen to know where the bridge is and its name :smiley: ■■

Bremen.

I love the road crew video :stuck_out_tongue:

Going over the Redheugh Bridge that links Gateshead and The Toon,so I guess your off to the Arena?

In front of you is the old coal staithes,and those new build houses on the left are about 100 yards from my Mothers house,which is just out of shot,where I was at today. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ships use to dock there at the staithes many moons ago,to collect coal.Sadly non have for about 30 years.

That block of flats,just left of centre,is affectionately known as the rocket flats,and allegedly,the IRA tried to blow up that gasholder.

Am I close? :sunglasses:

Ken.

do you get the impression quinny has an idea where it might be? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newcastle?

ps i got my application from transam so gonna get that sent away in the morning :slight_smile:

As you may have guessed Quinny knew the answer!!
Wheel Nut, it was the only video i could find on you tube with the lyrics, which is what i wanted to show. Shame it hasnt got the band singing it.
Nice one gogzy!

And it’s the River Tyne :open_mouth:

Giblsa:
do you get the impression quinny has an idea where it might be? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucky guess. :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.