Where Am I...... [COMPLETED BY ROB K]

A little bit different this time…

Although that will probably only help you get it faster :wink: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

On an acid trip? :wink:

On an acid trip?

FPMSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice to see you haven’t lost your touch Mal.

Ken.

Mal:
On an acid trip? :wink:

Playing around with a long exposure. Alas my camer can only manage a 30 second exposure… That’s the clearest :wink:

:open_mouth: Christ! That could be anywhere!!

Stab- Chesterfield overlooking M1 Jct 28-30 maybe??

Yeah, it could be anywhere. I suppose if you’ve done a fair bit of travelling at night you’d understand.

Don’t think you’d spot it even in daylight actually…

However, there are some very observant members here!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

No, it’s not that far north :confused:

Its a very interesting pic actually Smeserver! It aint Corley Bank is it?

Mal:
Its a very interesting pic actually Smeserver! It aint Corley Bank is it?

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Nope, I think I know where you mean, but no. The bridge nearby is too far to capture this, but don’t forget this is a darkened motorway leading to a very well lit motorway (junction)

I can see some image hotspots on this camera, and I seem to recall it was cold and raining lightly as well. A Police car passed me once but didn’t stop. They waited just around the corner near a pub and a 30 limit for when I left no doubt…

Gonna take a guess at M1 south between 20 and 19.

Rob K:
Gonna take a guess at M1 south between 20 and 19.

Now there’s an option! Hmm, and there are quite a few bridges nearby :wink:

I’ll have to trundle over there one winters night for a looksee :wink:

Sorry Rob. The answer is No.

However, nice try :wink:

I gonna have a guess at M1 just top side of junction 26 (Nottingham)

killsville:
I gonna have a guess at M1 just top side of junction 26 (Nottingham)

:unamused: nope :unamused:

Guessing like the others but is it the M42 eastbound, heading to where it joins/splits with the M40

m45 /m1 split or

m6 junc2 towards junc1

other then that not a clue :open_mouth:

jon

ps hot or cold

I’ll have a mad guess. coming from shrewsbury to telford where the a5 becomes the m54! :smiley:

Mal:
I’ll have a mad guess. coming from shrewsbury to telford where the a5 becomes the m54! :smiley:

No, that’s a bit wider and I think the road is more elvated there isn’t it… The lights run all the way down…

I’m gonna have to go off and get some more piccies aren’t I…

I’m running out :frowning: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Spose you want me to tell ■■

You’re all trying really hard, I can tell :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s certainly not anywhere I go regularly, which rules out anywhere west of Bristol, and the whole of South Wales…
And trust me, I see that whole lot at night.

allikat:
It’s certainly not anywhere I go regularly, which rules out anywhere west of Bristol, and the whole of South Wales…
And trust me, I see that whole lot at night.

Yeah, I know what you mean…

I was going to go out last night and get some more photos at the places suggested in this thread, but in the end went home and had my first lie in in 3 weeks :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

However, I can say it’s in the Midlands :wink:

It’s the M69 southbound, just before the junction with the M6.

:sunglasses:

Rob K:
It’s the M69 southbound, just before the junction with the M6.

:sunglasses:

Congrats Rob :wink: But then, you were running out of other places weren’t you… :wink:

I was on the A38 this evening and that would have been nice to take a photo… Except for the 25mph winds :frowning: