Where am i? (completed by harry)

Dont think ive done this before, when i went north over this i thought i better take a few pics coming south for all you where am i lovers, so here goes…

heading South at the start of bridge

half way-ish

near the end

land ahoy! Thank god for that!

terschelling?

Thats not a name i remember mat, thats not to say its wrong or right, i just remember the name of the town to the north where i tipped and the name of the town to the south, i also just about remember the name of the bridge, im guessing it must have been around 3km long, with nothing but sea to the left and to the right, hence my pics only being straight ahead! And you should know mat, cos i text you where i was going!! Will check you answer though and let you know… :wink:

No mate, too far north. check your inbox on your phone and it will reveal the answer! :laughing:

Its by Portmadoc.

Mike-C:
Its by Portmadoc.

If it is there could be a nasty accident imminent, as it looks as if he is driving on the wrong side of the road for the UK. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Mike-C:
Its by Portmadoc.

If it is there could be a nasty accident imminent, as it looks as if he is driving on the wrong side of the road for the UK. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

How did i miss that?! :blush:

is it the road from the south in holland to friesland its a few years since i crossed it so not to sure but i used to run coffee to bolswold from italy in 1970.71

Is it the one from just north of Goedereede to Hellevoetsluis, just south west of Rotterdam?

Nope, ive just had a look at a couple of websites and can tell you it opened in 1965 and took 2 years to build, and is 5km long.

hi how is don and the djik crossing i was thinking about is 17 mile long.just goes to show i should have look a bit closer at what you typed

Donnys not so sharp now, we had a family do a month or so ago, and the poor fella didnt get up all day, he had a couple of walking sticks with him. I didnt realise it was him until someone told me, i didnt recognise him from the days of old.

i am sorry to hear that i have not spoke to don since he was on for alec …ps this getting old stuff is no good to you is it

Nope, its not good for you, im 39 tomorrow(Monday) :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

well happy birthday for tomorrow but you are just a spring chicken at 39

kindle530 Put you out of your misery . Happy Birthday!!! :smiley: :smiley:

N256

The Zeeland Bridge (Dutch: Zeelandbrug) is the longest bridge in the Netherlands. It connects the islands of Schouwen-Duiveland and Noord-Beveland in the province of Zeeland.

The Zeeland Bridge was built between 1963 and 1965. It has a total length of 5,022 meters, and consists of 48 spans of 95 meters, 2 spans of 72.5 meters and a movable bridge with a width of 40 meters.

Yep, after giving too much info away, its the Zeelandbrug, i had a delivery to Zierikzee.

In the beginning you gave the wrong info away. ( 3km. Bridge ) I have never been over that one so I couldn’t give a guess.

I said around 3 km long harry, i didnt think of clocking it as i went over it. I thought by putting pics up of it someone may recognise it and guess, so i assumed you put the info in a search and came up with the answer? Bit of a waste of time doing another one again then.

Does that mean that I won’t be getting the prize ■■? :smiley: