Where am I ? - COMPLETED (But not by Mal!)

An easy one is this!

:laughing:

since i guessed the m1 near barnsley in the big a thread andy, i better do the same here! its a great pic by the way!

Mal:
since i guessed the m1 near barnsley in the big a thread andy, i better do the same here! its a great pic by the way!

Sorry Mal - that’s the wrong answer! :cry:

Perhaps not as easy as I first thought!

I’m sure I’m very wrong but is it M6 south bound, cheshire just north of Keele? :confused: :blush:

killsville:

Mal:

Sorry Mal - that’s the wrong answer! :cry:

Perhaps not as easy as I first thought!

andy, its probably dead easy mate, its just that im crap at this, check out some of the answers ive made on other threads to confirm this! :laughing: :laughing:

guess number 2 = :bulb: the other side of coventry past the 69 on the m6 climbing the gradient towrds rugby!

Ladytrucker679:
I’m sure I’m very wrong but is it M6 south bound, cheshire just north of Keele? :confused: :blush:

You’re correct in being sure you are wrong! (Does that make sense?)

Mal, I am sorry to say all your guesses have been wrong!

What you may find difficult is that the picture shows what is behind and is not the normal view you see of this road (i.e. What you see through the windscreen)

Or perhaps the line of Atki’s in the picture is distracting you! :wink:

killsville:
What you may find difficult is that the picture shows what is behind and is not the normal view you see of this road (i.e. What you see through the windscreen)

Or perhaps the line of Atki’s in the picture is distracting you! :wink:

none of the above andy, i just dont know where the hell im am or where im going most of the time :laughing: :laughing:

Just a little clue…

Just a bit further on from where this picture was taken, the motorway opens up to four lanes.

m62

brit_mark:
m62

Correct!

where, down by worsley? see im probly none the wiser! :laughing:

Is it coming down from Hartshead Moor services, close to the A644 junction?

Deaks:

Yeah that’s what i reckon.Just before Brighouse turn off.

brit_mark:

Deaks:

Yeah that’s what i reckon.Just before Brighouse turn off.

Travelling west, the picture was taken just after the Brighouse junction (you can just see it at the bottom of the hill) We had just left Hartshead Moor Services a few minutes earlier.