Where all the entertainment at

So im back tramping after many a years off, and when I used to do it before you used to get entertained by young females who liked to take their clothes off and dance around with bottles hanging out in some of the truckstops. Now it was always nice to see something that doesn’t have flies buzzin round it, or cobwebs on it as the old mrs kiwi does, Has this stopped now or am I in the wrong place. Regards…

All stopped now mate :frowning: Haven’t you heard? We’re “professionals” now… :laughing:

Haha, I recall Truckworld at Thurrock! I think that was my first ever night out when I was a tramper around 12 years ago! I’m still getting flashbacks now! :open_mouth: But I agree, we are extremely professional now.

I remember Chesterfield truck stop years ago I think it was every Tuesday or Thursday there was a couple of scrubbers sorry I mean exotic dancers .

Used to frequent Trafford Park truckstop when I was Little Vern…That was fun! :sunglasses:

I went to Truckworld at Thurrock back in the day and they had strippers on, they were so gross that everybody was shouting “Get 'em on:stuck_out_tongue:

bald bloke:
I remember Chesterfield truck stop years ago I think it was every Tuesday or Thursday there was a couple of scrubbers sorry I mean exotic dancers .

:wink:
and godmanchester.

bigvern1:
Used to frequent Trafford Park truckstop when I was Little Vern…That was fun! :sunglasses:

Yes that’s another place I frequented occasionally and the standard wasn’t too good either.

The M54/A460 truckstop used to have regular “ladies” for evening frivolities and a bloke with a coach, charged drivers a tenner to get on parked up in a corner of the truckstop and used to tell drivers “what youpay the women and what happens is nout to do with me this is a gentleman’s club”.
Once the coppers sussed it the truckstop shut lol.

chilistrucker:

bald bloke:

and godmanchester.

now you’re talking! :sunglasses: Godmanchester :grimacing: even took an ex girlfriend there, :wink: she loved it! :smiley:

Fatboy slimslow:

chilistrucker:

bald bloke:

and godmanchester.

now you’re talking! :sunglasses: Godmanchester :grimacing: even took an ex girlfriend there, :wink: she loved it! :smiley:

She sounds like my kinda gal, shame she’s your ex. :smiley:

Bodmin truckstop was the place . Stripper one night blue movies the next … ooh to be young and innocent again eh

Why have a burger when away from home when you have the finest fillet steak sat at home ■■

Though some may argue that what you have at home is probably no better than what you have while away

Im long retired but I am told the pub just up the rd from watling st café still has ladys to entertain you.
regards dave.

My old man and ive heard this from a few old hands that years ago they used to park on Hackney Road and see a stripper called slack Alice sounds a lovley girl :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

BIG AW:
My old man and ive heard this from a few old hands that years ago they used to park on Hackney Road and see a stripper called slack Alice sounds a lovley girl :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Last time I saw alice was in the van tromp on bethnel green rd,lovely girl, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
regards dave

Lincoln Farm used to have Shows’ and the owner / manager wouldn’t start the entertainment til everyone had paid their parking money. He would read out reg numbers of anyone who had not paid.

M1 jct9 truck stop that’s got a ■■■■■■■■■■ attached I’m sure of it

I think you have been told the wrong information at a CPC course…

POA means Period Of Availability…

not Pants Off Action !! :laughing:

I remember going to trewint truckstop 20 odd years ago and parking up , having shower, food and a few pints, then one of the boys saying they were sticking a few ■■■■■■ on the box…

roll on to 3AM and i,m on a 4 AM start and still watching these educational film documenteries !!!

result one tired trucker with a hard on to jack the wheel up if a puncture occurs :slight_smile: :slight_smile: