Aberdeen ?

toowise:
Aberdeen ?

Not Aberdeen :smiley:

Invergordon then ?

toowise:
Invergordon then ?

Not Invergordon :smiley:

You’ve obviously seen plenty of it’s brothers and sisters about up there :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billybigrig:

toowise:
Invergordon then ?

You’ve obviously seen plenty of it’s brothers and sisters about up there :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

According to that link her last known port was Aberdeen, depends when you took the photo though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Scrabster ■■

toowise:

billybigrig:

toowise:
Invergordon then ?

Ship GRAMPIAN DEE (Standby Safety Vessel) Registered in United Kingdom - Vessel details, Current position and Voyage information - IMO 9599470, MMSI 235091304, Call sign 2FHK6

According to that link her last known port was Aberdeen, depends when you took the photo though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Scrabster ■■

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

very thorough :laughing: :laughing: They all “live” in Aberdeen :wink:

Piccy was taken last year or possibly earlier this year. I’ve been to her a few times :grimacing:

I will start with frequently visited ones .faslane :grimacing:

the flying foden:
I will start with frequently visited ones .faslane :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope not that hell hole :grimacing:

Fraserburgh

Dave the Renegade:
Fraserburgh

Not Fraserburgh :smiley:

Montrose?

raymundo:
Montrose?

Not Montrose :smiley:

It’s not in this country :wink:

Probably heading in the wrong direction but could it be in connection with the Kinsale gas field?

raymundo:
Probably heading in the wrong direction but could it be in connection with the Kinsale gas field?

Yep wrong direction :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I give up cos half the time I don’t know where my own ship is let alone one on a photograph :wink: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Clue : She’s not quite ready yet :smiley:

Last attempt then I go commit hari kari :-
Balensiago ,

Just had a look at the builders specs, FFS you need a degree in technologies to even work half of her equipment (OK fo me but to much fer ur average trucker) OK I’ll shut up …

raymundo:
Last attempt then I go commit hari kari :-
Balensiago ,

Just had a look at the builders specs, FFS you need a degree in technologies to even work half of her equipment (OK fo me but to much fer ur average trucker) OK I’ll shut up …

astillerosbalenciaga.com/en-index.htm

Correctamundo :laughing:

They’re all made and refettled down there. That was 2 days before her maiden voyage.
Next one should be at sea already :open_mouth: