When's the roadworks M1 going to be finished

Does anyone have any idea when the roadworks on the M1 Junction 16-19 going to be finished.
Seems absolutely ages.
Thank you

Never when the finish that it will be 13 to16, and so on,then they will start again to make it wider,in the end the hole of the ■■■■■■ will be a motorway, so stop ■■■■■■■■ and drive

What does it say on the signs?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

:unamused: When all the overpaid underworked lazy work crews have finished reading their papers/having ■■■■/eating and drinking/sleeping/chatting to their mates.
Hardly ever see anyone in any of the roadwork’s, and if there is someone there they will be tossing it off somehow. The m1 works do seem to be mostly completed, probably by some magic fairies as it isn’t the roadwork’s crew doing it, they will probably be waiting for some date long in the future to pick up the cones and barriers as they can’t possibly finish it early.

somtam:
Does anyone have any idea when the roadworks on the M1 Junction 16-19 going to be finished.
Seems absolutely ages.
Thank you

You think that’s long the M3 has been longer

Lycanthrope:
:roll: When all the overpaid underworked lazy work crews have finished reading their papers/having ■■■■/eating and drinking/sleeping/chatting to their mates.
Hardly ever see anyone in any of the roadwork’s, and if there is someone there they will be tossing it off somehow. The m1 works do seem to be mostly completed, probably by some magic fairies as it isn’t the roadwork’s crew doing it, they will probably be waiting for some date long in the future to pick up the cones and barriers as they can’t possibly finish it early.

Not, they’re really not. Junctions 28-32 were supposed to have been finished over a year ago, but they have Lane closures stretching several miles every night. I wouldn’t mind, but all they did was replace the barrier and put some bloody gantries (and speed cameras) up.

With any motorway roadworks in the UK, I notice the work men have clean clothing and others have said, no evidence of them working.
Or if there is activity, it will be a mini bucket machine shovelling a tiny amount of scalpings or dirt , while five men stand and watch, one will be doing banksman signals to the bucket driver.
Or one man brushing up some dust or debris, with many others watching .

Never,when they finished 16, they will do 13 to 16, then they will start all over again, only wideing it, and the the hole country will be a motorway

Often on the J25 going south bit. Its slow but you cant stop lol. Going east to the M1 Its like Flying off the A50 into a brick wall.

truck fur 2.jpg

On a somewhat smaller scale, I regularly drive up and down the A327 from Reading to Farnborough and back, and they’ve built a new bypass round a village called Shinfield, just outside Reading. They also built a new bridge over the M4 and a big one-way system. That’s all open, but the bypass isn’t. It’s been sitting there for months while other work (I heard drainage mentioned) has been going on.

They’ve painted over the opening date on the signs at each end; it was meant to be late last year, then Spring this year, and both those dates have come and gone.

Pain in the @rse but at least it gives me an opportunity to slow the cruise control from 56 for some variation!