When will you get your driver qualification card

Hi guys

I’m just wondering when I would likely receive my cpc card through the post.

I past my test last week, the examiner asked me if I needed to pass my cpc but said no I did it last year in October.

I have had a job offer and they wanted to have a check license code but I have checked on the gov website my driving liscense card as been issued and updated but yet to receive through the post but my cpc isn’t on their just my tachograph card.

Now this employer won’t take me on till they have checked the cards or had the license code.

I’m worried I might lose the offer as they wanted me to start this coming Monday.

Does anyone know the time range for when it might update on the gov website and when I’m likely to receive the card ?

Cheers

It is an automatic system regards CPC. It sounds like the one thing you were missing was the category on your licence. On a positive note, the part that involved human intervention, ie receiving the pass notification and your old licence card, has been done. It is just a matter of waiting, but I would be surprised if it is weeks.

However, were you not talking about a 4 week notice period the other day?

Can you please provide more info.
Which cpc did you do? How many hours ?
Have you done module 4 ?

Bas21280:
I past my test last week, the examiner asked me if I needed to pass my cpc but said no I did it last year in October.

Did you mean you did periodic DCPC in October? In which case you would have gotten your card long ago.

Or do you mean you did Mods 2 & 4 last October? The good news there is that the pass is valid for two years. Did you get a test pass certificate and did you keep it?