When will the 1st how to change Local time post be tomorrow

As the clocks go forward tonight , when will the first post "how do I change local time " be posted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Being a sad git I changed mine yesterday lunchtime and I’m on holiday next week :blush: :blush:

Does it matter? I like to think we are a bunch of helpful chaps on here [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Berty:
Does it matter? I like to think we are a bunch of helpful chaps on here [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Not to me but some of the misery guts will moan :wink:

Berty:

Press ok.
Scroll to entry vehicle.
Press ok.
Scroll to local time.
Press ok.
Change to correct time.
Press ok.

Back out of menu.

Job done.

Sent from helpful poster.

I’m glad I’m on holiday this coming week or I’d have ten people asking me to change their tachos within five minutes of getting to work on Monday morning.

Glen A9:
I’m glad I’m on holiday this coming week or I’d have ten people asking me to change their tachos within five minutes of getting to work on Monday morning.

:laughing: :laughing:
Our fitter gets fed up of it

El Deano:

Berty:

Press ok.
Scroll to entry vehicle.
Press ok.
Scroll to local time.
Press ok.
Change to correct time.
Press ok.

Back out of menu.

Job done.

Sent from helpful poster.

Ye thanks for that even though I never asked lol

How to change the local time on digital tachographs

Doesn’t matter whether you do or not as it is the UTC time that is important, got pulled into Buckley last May with the tacho still on winter time VOSA man checked the UTC was correct and was happy.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just leave it and then it’s ready for September.

Tris:
Just leave it and then it’s ready for September.

Or even October …

Why doesn’t them that don’t know (like me at 4oclock this morning) just do what I did. Look for the instruction booklet in your cab. Easy.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Andy Pandy:
Why doesn’t them that don’t know (like me at 4oclock this morning) just do what I did. Look for the instruction booklet in your cab. Easy.

Because some can’t be bother to find it or can’t read it :wink:

blue estate:

Andy Pandy:

Because some can’t be bother to find it or can’t read it :wink:

[emoji12]

We were told not to change the clocks in the trucks just to adjust our manual entries,yeah like that’s going to happen lol

Bloody glad today was a rota’d day off for me, cos the same suspects come and get me to sort their bloody tachos every year twice a year, all of them younger than me and with it (they reckon :laughing:
Sods law dictates i’m on a long time sensitive run that day so trying to get away sensibly so can take me time, stop for a coffee etc.

Changed the clock on the dash to the right time and it would seem it’s linked to the tacho as that changed too (66 plate Actros)

wrighty1:
Changed the clock on the dash to the right time and it would seem it’s linked to the tacho as that changed too (66 plate Actros)

I did the opposite in my 17 Actros changed the tacho time and dash changed

blue estate:

wrighty1:

I did the opposite in my 17 Actros changed the tacho time and dash changed

Must admit it’s good having your daily driving info displayed on the dash.