When New Rules are Published?

you know when there is new rules reference drivers hours and so on, is there actually something sent round to all the companies or do they just post it on a website somewhere hoping people will see it?

does anybody know of anything like a drivers seminar (like the teachers have in brighton or blackpool) to let us all keep up to date with advances in the job?

You have just got to keep your ear to the ground and your eyes on this forum!

Usually find the mags have info as well.

I get invites to DSA seminars as registered instructor, but I don’t think there are many seminars if any that a available to all.

If your TM is any good they should inform you

ROG:
If your TM is any good they should inform you

The question is, how does he or her find out :question: :question: :unamused:

If they are members of the RHA or FTA, that is the sort of information that they will send to members and also I guess have local seminars as well.

Otherwise as I said:-

You have just got to keep your ear to the ground and your eyes on this forum!

Usually find the mags have info as well.

I work for a company of around 600 trucks at various depots. You should have seen the headless chickens in the office on Jan 2nd running around when I informed them of the latest tacho regs :laughing:

It still took them over a week to get a letter out to all the drivers on our contract :unamused:

I do think that the Dept. for Transport should write to all companies and inform them individually rather than take it for granted that they will stumble across it on a website :confused:

Only the other week my TM asked me to have a 20 min brake @ my fist job as they were not open and to have a futher 25 mins later on :confused:

He’s only about a year off :unamused:

And tbh when i have my 45 it aint on his terms its on my driving time :sunglasses:

im surprised they dont have a thing where you can sign up for email alerts.

the amount of ■■■■■ in get in my inbox (■■■■ and loans), one more from vosa telling me the changes in the law that can affect me keeping my licence wont make that much difference. :laughing: