When do you finish for Christmas

There’s an Army bloke lives next door to me. The amount of time off he gets is unbelievable, every time the schools are off he finishes the same time but goes back a week later. He finished lastThursday. Lost count of the the amount of three and four day weeks he has done throughout the year as well. Nothing like it used to be in the days when we dealt with the Falklands. His mrs says he hates it and can’t wait to get out. He won’t survive in civvy street having to work for a living, especially if he ends up driving.

robroy:
I finished yesterday,

Same, back on the 5th. Last post for Xmas has apparently been and gone. [emoji6]

Star down under.:

The gas man:
Like a few have said already, we have to save 3 days for between Xmas and New Year, also I had 1 day left so I finish this Thursday afternoon then back 2nd Jan, looking forward to it, out with the good lady on some walks

The swear filter missed that one. :wink:[/quote

Never know, might find somewhere secluded for a ahem walk :smiley:

The in pub,driver facing cameras!

I’m a sun-thurs night driver and we’re only getting Christmas night off. My start time for Christmas Eve is 20.00hrs not even to do my regular work but another companies work. So yeah I’m phoning in sick (unpaid) Sunday afternoon.

■■■■■■■ joke.

Jiggled some days around so finish Saturday back in Wednesday. Downside of supermarket work.

I finish in my office job of 11 years this Friday. My aim is to make a similar amount of money working 3 days a week driving, whilst saving on childcare as I’ll be looking after our 2 year old son 2 days a week.

Nervous, but excited! Fingers crossed I can make it work!

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk

stu675:

robroy:
I finished yesterday,

Same, back on the 5th. Last post for Xmas has apparently been and gone. [emoji6]

Well basically I have done ■■■■ all so far first 4 days, just slobbed around the house.
Face did not heal properly until Tues,could not go out looking like Elephantman, so just been watching tv, dipping into TN.
Today wife at work, and I have my little granddaughter and grandson, and we are watching Spiderman at the minute. :smiley:
An afternoon for them with Cool Granda Rob. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Still plenty of time left for a few drinks out…and a bit of walking/excercise, the former looking more attractive to me :smiley: than the latter.

Robroy said-
woke up this morning with my boat swollen up like a.effin football after an allergic reaction to an exfoliating face wash lotion last night.

Are you sure the lotion didn’t have an allergic reaction to your face? :laughing:

Beau Nydel:
Robroy said-
woke up this morning with my boat swollen up like a.effin football after an allergic reaction to an exfoliating face wash lotion last night.

Are you sure the lotion didn’t have an allergic reaction to your face? :laughing:

Never thought of that. :smiley:

I’m only off Christmas Day as I’m a dedicated small business owner

As predicted after the cancellation of the shift Monday, my Friday morning shift was cancelled by the same company, so after only working 11hrs 21mins Tuesday at the other depot, the agency are gonna have to pay me the 12hrs 39mins to make up my guaranteed 24hrs wage. With the carnage on the roads today I’m glad I’m not working today

switchlogic:

I bet this years office Christmas party is a blast

peirre:
As predicted after the cancellation of the shift Monday, my Friday morning shift was cancelled by the same company, so after only working 11hrs 21mins Tuesday at the other depot, the agency are gonna have to pay me the 12hrs 39mins to make up my guaranteed 24hrs wage. With the carnage on the roads today I’m glad I’m not working today

switchlogic:

I bet this years office Christmas party is a blast

I`ve heard that Bertie is a bit of a sweetie.

switchlogic:

Are guys attending classes Boxing Day then? :open_mouth:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Only thing I’ll be attending is a glass full of cider

blue estate:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Who said you can’t do 7hrs of remote DCPC with a refreshing drink of two in your hand

I finished 23/12/2007 never been back since.

WaggerWagger888:

And has anybody missed you yet? :wink:

peirre:

blue estate:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Who said you can’t do 7hrs of remote DCPC with a refreshing drink of two in your hand

Looking to give up when Tacho card and CPC run out in November :wink:

Beau Nydel:

WaggerWagger888:

And has anybody missed you yet? :wink:

He’s probably still sat on a bay at Tesco waiting to get tipped