wheel trims

dose any one know what size bolts ya use to hold the the wheel trim to the wheel ive got 2nd hand trims but no bolts plz help

cheers . :smiley:

you need to wait untill you also need the bolts which will hold the extra light bars in place and can fit both then at the same time :smiley: ready to match the tassles on the curtians which are tied back halfway across the windows :imp: im sure ive left something out but others will post what ive missed :smiling_imp:

G thanks 4 all ya HELP m8…

the trims on the truck i drive (daf) are held on by the wheel nuts, i think its either 2 or 3 of them and the trim goes between the wheel and the nut

no its not the nut cover its a full wheel trim m8

Sad, oh so sad.

You need the retaining ring which the wheel trims fasten onto either go to local hardware shop and buy the appropriate bolts or try CDC or Tyretracks for the official bolts.

Edward Teller:
Sad, oh so sad.

my eye :stuck_out_tongue:

you could try bluetack or araldite :laughing:

cheers m8 :smiley:

don`t be so cruel to the newbe … not yet anyhow :laughing:

I know most folks attitude on here towards blinged up trucks, and the drivers who spend hundreds of £££ blinging up the truck owned buy their employer

swordtail:
you could try bluetack or araldite :laughing:

or nailing it onto the tyre

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27590

if its the euroliner type you use bolt extensions

trims are not my cup of tea either as i would’nt be able to inspect the security of the wheels and wheel nuts every morning on my walk around vehicle checks…

:confused: Walk round vehicle checks?..Keys, ■■■■, Matches, Check…off we go! :laughing:

Tramper:
:? Walk round vehicle checks?..Keys, ■■■■, Matches, Check…off we go! :laughing:

doh, you forgot your flask :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Tramper:
:? Walk round vehicle checks?..Keys, ■■■■, Matches, Check…off we go! :laughing:

i think tramper… that you container lads forgot the most important bit on your list… plenty of dvd’s.

go to any cdc shop and you can buy em in packs of 5 you can also buy the locking rings cdc shops at the stockyard rotherham,truckstop a5 flamstead junctoin 9 of the m1,avonmouth truckstop, theres more but i cant remember where.oh and youll need a special srewdriver as the bolts are the star typeheads
hope this helps and shame on the rest of ya for takin the P why is it when someone want to take pride in his motor by adding shiny bits do you feel the need to ridicule them if i see a driver with a dirty untidy truck i dont feel the need to call him tramp or give him a lecture as to why his truck is so dirty.

Carl:
hope this helps and shame on the rest of ya for takin the P why is it when someone want to take pride in his motor by adding shiny bits do you feel the need to ridicule them if i see a driver with a dirty untidy truck i dont feel the need to call him tramp or give him a lecture as to why his truck is so dirty.

Its the blokes who spend hours polishing and washing the trucks who dont put in oil or grease the turntable that get me.

I worked with an owner driver, at the trucks first MOT it cost a fortune as it had never seen a grease gun around the kingpins and spring shackles. The cab shone though :stuck_out_tongue: