Wheel trims?

Just been reading a thing on here about somebody who bought a new truck and at every service the wheel (hub ) trims had not been removed to torque up the wheel nuts

Dohhhh!

Anybody ever think to ask why they fit wheel “embelishers”

Simple really.

To stop the ■■■■ getting thrown up off the wheel nuts hitting the mirrors.

You won’t believe it , but a while ago there was some clown who was adamant that an engine could not run on its own oil , he reckoned he was some hot shot mechanic too :laughing:

d4c24a:
You won’t believe it , but a while ago there was some clown who was adamant that an engine could not run on its own oil , he reckoned he was some hot shot mechanic too :laughing:

And yet another “expert”

Stick to driving trucks because how they work is a bit beyond you.
Or are you another “driver” that used to be a mechanic?
Strange how “experts” like you work for minimum wage while there are jobs for mechanics out there paying at least double the money your on.

You got about as much idea how a truck works as you got how it feels to be pregnant.
And as for trucks running on there own oil,as I said if they run on their own oil what the hell do you need an injection system for?

See your totally wrong again as your just guessing , would not lower my rate to yours :laughing:
P/S i don’t drive trucks either :wink:

d4c24a:

as in diesel engine runaway?

m_attt:

d4c24a:

as in diesel engine runaway?

Yes :slight_smile: very much like what these are doing ,only they can’t :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHLljzlk2pk

duplicate

Haha priceless

So you got about an inch of nice shiny steel to step on to to get in the cab(thought they had steps) or are they they just to make the truck look “pretty”

There again you can always buy the “bling” chrome ones for the knobs.
Plenty of them out there!

Bking:
"
There again you can always buy the “bling” chrome ones for the knobs.
Plenty of them out there!

Many can only aspire to get to the dizzy heights you are at though :laughing: