Wheel Nut in Commercial Motor

Ross (bigR250) pointed out to me that I have a comment or a letter in Commercial Motor, can anyone scan their copy for me and email it to smidgeracing@rocketmail.com or post it on here. I am a tight Yorkshire bloke and do not buy the magazine every week.

Was it last week?

thanks truckie netters

Now then Malc, it seems that you’re famous. :smiley:

You were indeed quoted (and credited) in an article about “The UK’s worst roads” on page 46 of Commercial Motor dated 19/5/11.

The quote seems to have been taken from your first post in this topic:

:bulb: My scanner has been in action, so please watch for something of interest arriving in the inbox of the email addy in your OP :grimacing: :wink:

surely you should have known about this after giving your consent :wink: :wink:
this is on the bottom of every page on this forum

Note to Media… copying or use of quotes from any part of this bulletin Board is only permitted with the members permission and credit given to TruckNet UK

welshboyinspain:

Note to Media… copying or use of quotes from any part of this bulletin Board is only permitted with the members permission and credit given to TruckNet UK

Apparently not, there is roolz for us and roolz for them it seems. :unamused:

welshboyinspain:

I believe the topic in question had a note from Trikki at the start of it stating that any posts made in that thread could be used in the next edition of the mag.

welshboyinspain:

From the first post of the thread in question

Dan Glebitz:
…I want some input from drivers.You are, after all, at the sharp end of this issue. So, any candidates for lethal roads welcome, and please give your reasons why. Any comments made could be used in print. Cheers Dan.

That gives a clue that anything posted on the thread may appear in the magazine. :wink:

Is there an echo in here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:

Rob K:

Rob K:

Rob K:

Rob K:

pmsl coffeeholic
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Nice one Coffeeholic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
Ross (bigR250) pointed out to me that I have a comment or a letter in Commercial Motor, can anyone scan their copy for me and email it to smidgeracing@rocketmail.com or post it on here. I am a tight Yorkshire bloke and do not buy the magazine every week.

Was it last week?

thanks truckie netters

You’re not tight, you’re careful

I don’t mind my comments being used. I just wish I had said something worthwhile or memorable :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
I don’t mind my comments being used. I just wish I had said something worthwhile or memorable :laughing:

we think that everyday :unamused: ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Malc,

FWIW, I thought your comment was spot-on. :wink: :grimacing: