What's your last working day before Christmas?

Off Mon as usual, my South West trailer is to be loaded a day early, so should be back up Fri and finito for a fortnight. :sunglasses:

I’ve been invited to the Friday Christmas party at a firm I go to every week in Devon, free drink free meal, (more than my own tight as arse holes firm provided btw :imp: )
I’m sorely tempted to stop a day over which would not be a problem with my firm, but it would mean me having to sleep it off most of Saturday before I was clear, safe and legal to set off for the 8 hour drive home Sat evening, possiblly still nursing a head ache, not an attractive proposition, so decided against it. :smiley:

I did a full week last week Mon to Sat early pm.
Ran down to Devon a few drops, loaded back up, and c/over back down again with another to Cornwall 6 drops, re.load and home.
Did 70+ hours,… ■■■■ that for a game of soldiers going back to all that ■■■■■■■■ all the time.
It made me realise even more so how ridiculous the hours are in this job. :unamused: a week and a half’s work in most other industrys, worked in a week.
More to life than all that crap every week… :bulb:

TiredAndEmotional:
Fingeringhoe has no end of possibilities… :laughing:

On my invoices i had inserted an ‘L’ between the ‘O’ and ‘E’ but the lady in the office complained about it …

Thursday night last run, back in sometime in first/second week in January.

robroy:
Did 70+ hours,… [zb] that for a game of soldiers going back to all that ■■■■■■■■ all the time.
It made me realise even more so how ridiculous the hours are in this job. :unamused: a week and a half’s work in most other industrys, worked in a week.
More to life than all that crap every week… :bulb:

My lad ended up doing 80hrs. Applied for another job because he thought the same and was quite surprised how quickly they were on the phone offering him an interview.

Friday, steady week ahead if my job stays the same, simple trunk run from Sheffield to Crewe, trailer swap and back. Back on the 27th.

Friday hopefully but depending where I am it might be running in Saturday am.

Conor:
Thursday night last run, back in sometime in first/second week in January.

Are you back driving now?
What happened to the factory job, no good?

Christmas eve.

should be finishing up on Thursday pm but I know it will end up finishing about 10 on Friday morning . Don’t gey back until Wednesday so its a nice wee break .

Finish up Friday morning to go out the following Friday with New Year in France and tipping on the 2nd.

Tonight, and then probably back in Boxing Day night for some double time and holiday day in leiu :laughing:

Finish Xmas eve, back in Boxing day, have to use a days holiday just for Xmas.

Mackem:

Who the hell do you work for■■?

Butcher:
Thursday 21st. Back in Jan 2nd.

Nice.

Same for me.

TiredAndEmotional:

Mackem:

Who the hell do you work for■■?

DHL, but at least its 4 on 3 off.

Working Xmas day [emoji31]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Start back on tuesday after a weeks holiday, hopefully finish again on friday, back on the 27th finish again on the 29th and back again on the 3rd

Finished 26th October 2008 and not coming back.

Last day tomorrow

Cancel that.
Canning town and aldgate :unamused: